Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:38 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: Here..where does it look like?
I'm seriously considering creating a Hurricane guild.I need like a satellite image like they show on the news of the hurricane where you see the cloud..preferrably of Francis,Frances how ever you spell it...It would be greatly appreciated if you could post a link to one here


And another question...What are the Hurricane flags for and when do they use them and have you ever seen them in real life?

_________________
Image
Awesome set by Tomatie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:19 pm
Yahoo Messenger: mysticninji0@yahoo.co.uk
Location: Glued to a computer chair. *Glares at cousin*
You could probably try google, and I don't know.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: Here..where does it look like?
I've tried google...and I cant' find anything

_________________
Image
Awesome set by Tomatie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:51 am
Location: I'm dancing in your head, I'm in your head
You mean like this? http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlsto ... large.html
Or this? http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlsto ... large.html

_________________
<center>Image
Pink line pwns all!
</center>
Image <-- Thanks Medli!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:36 am
Location: Somewhere over the snowbow, get it???
Image
Pennant
Image
Flag

1 pennant is small craft warning with winds up to 38 mph...
2 Pennants is a gale warning with winds up to 54 mph...
1 flag is a storm/whole gale warning with winds up to 73 mph...
2 flags is a hurricane warning with winds over 74 mph...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: Here..where does it look like?
I'm looking for a picture something like this

Image only bigger.well a little bit bigger.

and thanks for telling about the flags

_________________
Image
Awesome set by Tomatie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:15 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/wildrose69
Location: Inside my head. O_O
A guild for what?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3386
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:59 pm
Location: Lookin' through a glass onion
Twitchy wrote:
A guild for what?
I think she's talking about making a guild that would help people affected by hurricanes get back on their feet.

I'm sure that if you go to http://www.weather.com or http://www.weather.gov you'd find some useful pictures and hurricane info.

_________________
Image
Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
Twitchy wrote:
A guild for what?
Hurricanes, read their first post.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: Here..where does it look like?
Well for instance if there was a hurricane out there I would give the updates about it and links to information and try to make people at least a little more aware of them

_________________
Image
Awesome set by Tomatie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:08 pm
Callie wrote:
Well for instance if there was a hurricane out there I would give the updates about it and links to information and try to make people at least a little more aware of them
Callie I've never quite understood how someon so quiet can be so helpful but you've proved me wrong on thinking that you don't talk much hehe.Anyways I don't have much advice on pics but I wish ya luck if you start your guild thingy.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: Here..where does it look like?
Thanks!

_________________
Image
Awesome set by Tomatie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Faerun
What kind of guild? Neopets? Real Life? What?

_________________
I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Come on, newbie.
http://www.fabuloussavers.com/wallpapers/319x.jpg

might work for you.

Try searching for "cyclone" into google as well.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: Here..where does it look like?
Actually that's WAY too big..I'm looking for something that will fit in a 550x 750 image

_________________
Image
Awesome set by Tomatie


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited