Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:57 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:43 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:16 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/aminas
Yahoo Messenger: tallia_kuroneko@yahoo.com
Location: In front of the computer
The one technique that I cant get over is the Sexy no Jutsu! I always laugh my head off when Naruto does it! But, I also like the Hyuuga Byakugan too, it seems really powerful. Hinata, Kakashi and Haku are my most favorite characters in the whole series. I dont know why though...I just think they are so cool!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:43 am
Website: http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Kaolla_kawa
Location: Nath
Tsk tsk at Chris :P

I've been putting the episodes on CDs perodically. My computer's HD is no where as big as yours XD

And I've been reading the manga, and I have half of those on a CD. Chapter 233 was sooo sad :(

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:46 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:40 am
Website: http://www.shadow-network.cjb.net
Location: Cybertron, Australia
Christopher wrote:
I have all 103 subbed episodes on my computer. My policy of not putting on disc until the series finished may need to be rethought *17.1gigabytes*cough*.

I like the show but some of the later episodes have been rather craptacular.
Just wait until they start showing the whole Curse Seal saga. There's a lot of good looking fights that I'm expecting from it. Mainly Drunken Rock Lee VS Kimimaro.
Chanel wrote:
Chapter 233 was sooo sad
Have you read Chapter 234. There's a nice little twist in it. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
To put it bluntly, *looks around* <fanboy rant>Naruto is teh best anime of all time!!!111</fanboy rant >_>;
I was about to make a topic of it myself, but was waiting for someone else to do it for me. :lol:

Ok anyway, its been my favorite anime for a year or two now, but I've only seen a few episodes (I mostly read the manga). I'm thinking of getting Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 (sp?) for the Gamecube, but the 3rd is coming out in December, so I might just get that.

I'm not quite sure why, but my favorite character has always been Neji.
His style is cool and I've always liked his calm, "I'm better than you" attitude. Unfortunately I ended up stopping once I *spoilers* got to the part where Neji dies. I didn't stop because of that, but I ran out of time reading it once I hit that point. If I didn't like my current set so much, I would go back to my Neji set. ^_^

Of course I like Shikamaru and Kiba as well.

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:58 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/~pleasejudge_me
Location: Who Cares.
I LOVE Naruto!

I just watched episode 68 today actually.

Of course, I like way too many characters to name =P Be easier to name the ones I dislike...

_________________
Image

Made by Hellyer


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Watched Naruto 104, is it just me or did sakura finally be useful for once?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 771
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Website: http://www.aquilinestudios.org
Location: New Jersey
I've heard a lot of mixed things about Naruto. I've heard it's awesome....and I've heard that it's the next DBZ and the fight scenes go on for several episodes. :P

So out of curiosity, I started reading the manga. I got no complaints. I don't think it'll be my favorite ever. But it's a good read. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:58 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/~pleasejudge_me
Location: Who Cares.
Christopher wrote:
Watched Naruto 104, is it just me or did sakura finally be useful for once?
I think she was useful in 68...

_________________
Image

Made by Hellyer


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:41 am
Location: Singapore
Yeah. I love both Naruto and Sasuke. <3

I like Sasuke for his cool attitude. :oops:

I like Naruto for his ninja skills and he's funny too. :P

_________________
^KoSmOs^ aka NatureGloria aka KoLACAT


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:53 pm
Website: http://magikwishez.deviantart.com/
Location: Los Angeles, California
gundam_kola01 wrote:
Yeah. I love both Naruto and Sasuke. <3

I like Sasuke for his cool attitude. :oops:

I like Naruto for his ninja skills and he's funny too. :P
Sasuke is more like a jerk to me. XD The only time he smiled was when they were trying to see what was behind Kakashi's mask. XDD;; Uhh I think he smiled. o-O; But his sexyness covers that up. :33 I like Naruto's attitude. :D That little rascal. ^^

_________________
Image
Set made by SECRET SANTA! ♥ Thank you! ^___^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
There is a more current thread about Naruto here:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9050

:)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited