Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:40 am
Website: http://crewwolf.deviantart.com/
Location: Hole in the Universe, NC
*sobs* That's so far away! Aaaaaah. Its insane how all the games I want won't be out for a year or more.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:39 am
Location: Drawing the Sword...
For all you die-hard fans, check out the November issue of Game Informer. They just had another big Squar-Enix blowout with both KH games. Should wet you wisels.

As for the release dates, I'm sorry about that too. But I have good news( go ahead and ask away.)

_________________
Himura the Battousai


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Kevco wrote:
For all you die-hard fans, check out the November issue of Game Informer. They just had another big Squar-Enix blowout with both KH games. Should wet you wisels.

As for the release dates, I'm sorry about that too. But I have good news( go ahead and ask away.)
The good news is?

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Ammer wrote:
Kevco wrote:
For all you die-hard fans, check out the November issue of Game Informer. They just had another big Squar-Enix blowout with both KH games. Should wet you wisels.

As for the release dates, I'm sorry about that too. But I have good news( go ahead and ask away.)
The good news is?
*thinks about what I read in Game Informer* Kevco will take forever to respond, and since I've read the articles...

Kingdom Hearts: COM is due to release in America around December 7th.
Kingdom Hearts 2 - supposedly released early/mid 2005.
FFXII - Is so far behind who knows when it'll be released.
FFXIII - Is doing so much better as far as production goes than FF12 that we'll be hearing about it soon most likely.
Final Fantasy AC: Should release in America in 2005.
Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus - No one knows much about it yet, but it doesn't look like an RPG. And it's starring Vincent.

There's also some Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest (?) mix of a game with chibi forms of some of our favorite FF characters. (Yuna, Cloud, Tifa, Paine, etc...)

:)

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:15 am
Location: Lost in the Light(a.k.a. the book store)
My g0|)!!!! why can't The Almight Square deside On ONE DARN RELEASE DATE!!! AHHHHHHRRRGGGG!!!! *types out of sheer frustration* dfnklfhwebcvio;;dfnipefhibs; dihaoifhdlfjakbcakksdjlifnm..............
I'll stop, but for now, I'm going to sulk in a corner until the next game club meeting....

_________________
Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:39 am
Location: Drawing the Sword...
Flame wrote:
Ammer wrote:
Kevco wrote:
For all you die-hard fans, check out the November issue of Game Informer. They just had another big Squar-Enix blowout with both KH games. Should wet you wisels.

As for the release dates, I'm sorry about that too. But I have good news( go ahead and ask away.)
The good news is?
*thinks about what I read in Game Informer* Kevco will take forever to respond, and since I've read the articles...

Kingdom Hearts: COM is due to release in America around December 7th.
Kingdom Hearts 2 - supposedly released early/mid 2005.
FFXII - Is so far behind who knows when it'll be released.
FFXIII - Is doing so much better as far as production goes than FF12 that we'll be hearing about it soon most likely.
Final Fantasy AC: Should release in America in 2005.
Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus - No one knows much about it yet, but it doesn't look like an RPG. And it's starring Vincent.

There's also some Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest (?) mix of a game with chibi forms of some of our favorite FF characters. (Yuna, Cloud, Tifa, Paine, etc...)

:)
..The good news is, Flame, that I have just saved a ton on money on car insurance by switching to Geico. There.
That mixed game is Itadaki Street Special Edition. It's kind of like a board game.

Also...
FF CC: Due on the Nintendo DS sometime March 2005
FF 1&2: Yes, the two games that started it all are coming to GBA this Winter.

_________________
Himura the Battousai


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Kevco wrote:
Flame wrote:
Ammer wrote:
The good news is?
*thinks about what I read in Game Informer* Kevco will take forever to respond, and since I've read the articles...

Kingdom Hearts: COM is due to release in America around December 7th.
Kingdom Hearts 2 - supposedly released early/mid 2005.
FFXII - Is so far behind who knows when it'll be released.
FFXIII - Is doing so much better as far as production goes than FF12 that we'll be hearing about it soon most likely.
Final Fantasy AC: Should release in America in 2005.
Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus - No one knows much about it yet, but it doesn't look like an RPG. And it's starring Vincent.

There's also some Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest (?) mix of a game with chibi forms of some of our favorite FF characters. (Yuna, Cloud, Tifa, Paine, etc...)

:)
..The good news is, Flame, that I have just saved a ton on money on car insurance by switching to Geico. There.
That mixed game is Itadaki Street Special Edition. It's kind of like a board game.

Also...
FF CC: Due on the Nintendo DS sometime March 2005
FF 1&2: Yes, the two games that started it all are coming to GBA this Winter.
*twitches, then whacks you over the head*

Car insurance, eh? You don't have a bloody car, Kevco. :P

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:16 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:15 am
Location: Lost in the Light(a.k.a. the book store)
Hey everybody, the've changed that dates AGAIN!!!! its now due in December, if they move it back anymore, then People will still be playing that when KH2 comes out...okay, i'm exsaggerating, but still, when will they stop!!!!

_________________
Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Sora wrote:
Hey everybody, the've changed that dates AGAIN!!!! its now due in December, if they move it back anymore, then People will still be playing that when KH2 comes out...okay, i'm exsaggerating, but still, when will they stop!!!!
Except there's the fact that Kingdom Hearts II is being shipped out September 15, 2005. ^^;;

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:31 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:15 am
Location: Lost in the Light(a.k.a. the book store)
I do believe you are one day off, but what does one day matter, wanna know something even sadder, i finally beat Sephiroth in the first one, yes its true, so if they dont get the darn game out sooner, Itll take me a fewMORE years to beat CoM!!! arg!!

_________________
Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
:o Gawd, they keep pushing that date back. Grrr, soon it'll be in 06. *covers eyes and hopes not* I sense a pattern...SquareEnix and Neopets Team?? (Always pushing things back.)
Hey, as long as Auron's in it. *sigh* I can't wait to see my Sora. <3 My hero. ^___^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
AFI_Sorrow wrote:
:o Gawd, they keep pushing that date back. Grrr, soon it'll be in 06. *covers eyes and hopes not* I sense a pattern...SquareEnix and Neopets Team?? (Always pushing things back.)
Hey, as long as Auron's in it. *sigh* I can't wait to see my Sora. <3 My hero. ^___^
Except I think it's the young Auron...Ah well. The older Auron is more awesome, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

And I doubt they'll push it back to 2006. With all honesty, I think they're delaying this purposely because of KH: CoM. It does actually have quite a bit to do with the KH2 plotline from what I've seen. It's sort of a prelude to it. And it wouldn't be any good to have CoM come out and then KH 2 shortly after if you haven't had the chance to beat CoM first.

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
A new trailer has been released here:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml

It's for Kingdom Hearts II. It's the first trailer that says in the description "MUST SEE!". It's worth seeing. It shows you A LOT of things in the game and the new worlds characters! I love it. But it's in japanese but it's only dialect.
Kevco wrote:
FF 1&2: Yes, the two games that started it all are coming to GBA this Winter.
Shouldn't it come to Nintendo DS instead? Or at least both consoles? Considering they'll be making more games for Nintendo DS than GBA. It would make sense to release it on both consoles not just one.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Ammer wrote:
A new trailer has been released here:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml

It's for Kingdom Hearts II. It's the first trailer that says in the description "MUST SEE!". It's worth seeing. It shows you A LOT of things in the game and the new worlds characters! I love it. But it's in japanese but it's only dialect.
Kevco wrote:
FF 1&2: Yes, the two games that started it all are coming to GBA this Winter.
Shouldn't it come to Nintendo DS instead? Or at least both consoles? Considering they'll be making more games for Nintendo DS than GBA. It would make sense to release it on both consoles not just one.
No, because they most likely began programming the games for the Advance because the DS wasn't done yet. Because the times they were being completed coincided, any errors with the DS could affect how they programmed the games.

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Flame wrote:
AFI_Sorrow wrote:
:o Gawd, they keep pushing that date back. Grrr, soon it'll be in 06. *covers eyes and hopes not* I sense a pattern...SquareEnix and Neopets Team?? (Always pushing things back.)
Hey, as long as Auron's in it. *sigh* I can't wait to see my Sora. <3 My hero. ^___^
Except I think it's the young Auron...Ah well. The older Auron is more awesome, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

And I doubt they'll push it back to 2006. With all honesty, I think they're delaying this purposely because of KH: CoM. It does actually have quite a bit to do with the KH2 plotline from what I've seen. It's sort of a prelude to it. And it wouldn't be any good to have CoM come out and then KH 2 shortly after if you haven't had the chance to beat CoM first.
Ooo young Auron, even better. (I actually preferred the young him.)
Too bad that CoM is only going to be for gameboy though. I don't have one, and I'm not about to run out and buy one just for one game. *sigh* Looks like I'll be reading online spoilers.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited