Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:54 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:47 am
Website: http://forums.finalhit.org
Just got the demo the other day, and this game is number one on my to buy list. The graphics are fantastic, Sam can alter the mode of his gun when needed (foregrip, launcher, shotgun) and his vision includes EMF for seeing all things electronic. The lighthouse level in the demo is the first level of the game, and judging by it, this game will be amazing,


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 692
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:29 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/~pieish/
I'm not good with those games. I had to put away the original splinter cell game when I got stuck on the tutorial...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:13 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:47 am
Website: http://forums.finalhit.org
It seems that Official Xbox Magizine has rated CT at 9.9, the highest rated game ever. This rating blows Halo (9.5) out of the water, along with Halo 2 (9.7). The graphics have been described by one developer as "Shouldn't even be possible on an Xbox." less than two weeks to release.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:11 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:22 am
Location: Leicestershire
ive not played it but it look's really good and if the second one is anything to go by it will be an amazing game :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: Super BOWL XL
IDBforumsSPY wrote:
It seems that Official Xbox Magizine has rated CT at 9.9, the highest rated game ever. This rating blows Halo (9.5) out of the water, along with Halo 2 (9.7). The graphics have been described by one developer as "Shouldn't even be possible on an Xbox." less than two weeks to release.
I read that review. I think it was rated horribly. Almost everyone hates those games. It is way to hard and Halo 2 should have gotten a 10.

_________________
ImageImage19 Points!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
I don't agree with the review of SC or Halo. But thats just my opinion, personally, SC should be a 8.7 or something. Not a 9.9.

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:56 pm
Website: http://www.thesecretbase.com
Location: Illinois
I love Splinter Cell and all, I have the first and second one, (I've beaten the first, almost done with the second) but I like Halo much better. To me Halo is just much more creative and such a good idea with a good idea. Splinter Cell is just another spy game in my eyes. Once again, don't get me wrong, I love Splinter Cell, but I don't think it should of gotten that rating. Halo is fine where it is. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 am
Location: Melb, Australia
I'm trying to complete pandora tomorrow (my freinds game borrowing it now)... but its kinda boring for me :) I'll probs buy it though (the new one!)

Nice graphics!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:25 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:40 pm
Shadowfare wrote:
I'm not good with those games. I had to put away the original splinter cell game when I got stuck on the tutorial...
Same with me. I suck at all those stealth-like games, aka every Tom Clancy game around. I much prefer just running into the battle and wiping out everyone without using any stealth.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited