Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:38 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ceres, Celestial Legend
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
Is anyone here a fan of Ceres (by Yu Watase)?

I love the books, Yu Watase is great. :) I think I'm behind though...there's ten books released in the US now, yes?

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
I'm a big fan. I'm up to volume 4.

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:43 pm
Location: Antarctica
I really like her, but I hate the way she ends her stories. I'm too scared to start reading a third series by her. ><

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited