Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:01 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Eh...sorry about that. The 5 winners of the choose your own WI? QotW are as follows:

o_0's What if we had a PPT convention? Who would you be most excited to meet in person?
Olivia's What if you could name any street? What would it be and where would it be located?
Sunnie's What if you could marry a PPTer? Who would you marry and adopt as a child? (a twist of a old WI? QotW)
Trinity's ever long What if you and 47 other PinkPTers(But you didn't know they were PinkPTers) were trapped on an Lost-like island(Ya know, giant monster o' doom, OMGWTFPOLARBEAR, the others, crazy French lady, etc.)? Who would you want to be with? (You don't have to name all 47 though) And which four would you send out on a raft to try and get help?

and last, but not least, CD's What if SL had never been born? .

First question is o_0's, therefore we use his first. :)

What if we had a PPT convention? Who would you be most excited to meet in person?

Uh...I'd like to meet my hubby, Trin, and her hubby. ^^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:04 am
Location: T3h England
I'd like to meet Dan (Xil), rachel, Dawn (Bangel) and anyone else who I've had a PM message with.

_________________
Image
set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
Hm.

I think Rachel. Because I'd like to see if she's as hot in person as she looks in pictures.

And lots of other people, too.

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1503
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:06 am
Website: http://www.minette.org
Yahoo Messenger: siljakatrina
Location: Finland
I honestly don't have a clue O_o

_________________
Image
Set by everconfused


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:48 am
probably wouldnt go anyway.
crowds arent a favourite thing of mine.
nor are spiders. or fire. the dark. things that move in the dark. heights. blackpool tower. rollercoasters...
sufficed to say, alot of things unnerve me, and i get rather tetchy when unnerved.
that. and i dont like any kind of gathering involving anyone other than close friends, excepting C.O.G.S, but thats warhammer.
im afraid of rather a great many things in retrospect o_O


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:52 pm
Website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=875310345&ref=profile
Yahoo Messenger: joelzbutterfly
Location: Clovis, California
Well... I can't really pick just one person. These are a couple of people off the top of my head that I would enjoy meeting:

Igg
Yoshi
Sapphire Faerie
vkceankraz
Starchaser
ScottNak
Ecliptic

EDIT Basically anyone who lives in California or who has had conversations with me or is on my LJ friends list.

_________________
Image
set by Nikita


Last edited by Joelz Butterfly on Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
I think I would probably want to meet some RP-ers... like Requiem or Anubis and them =). And maybe Lillie because she "taught me to welcome people XD". And WIS 'cause I just talked to him yesterday on MSN =P.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Erm I dunno, everyone or anyone I guess.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Pretty much everyone.
But I doubt I'd even go, too many people in one place is just ... :P

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:20 pm
Location: Australia
CD so we could scare people with our hyperness!! :lol:

And those who RP, cause they're awesome ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2713
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:48 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/thedandan/
Location: Probably; a bunny.
The list is endless for me, haha. I'd name people but I'd forget them.

Oh, I'd die to meet Ammer. He's so awesome :D

_________________
Image
generally unimpressed. Koku.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: High-security asylum cell.
Probably most of my fellow RP'ers o.O I dunno, if we did have a convention, it'd be held in the US and I wouldn't be able to go ... x.X

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: Here.
Let's see:
sir_michael of course, DMie, CD, Liv, Ammy, Syrill, Khristian, Twisted Sanity, Yukio, Rune, and my fellow RPers and WW players. I'm sure I've forgotten some people, so meh.

Oooo, my super long Lost question won!

_________________
Image
Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
Too many to name. ^_^

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Xil wrote:
Oh, I'd die to meet Ammer. He's so awesome :D
You took the words right out of my mouth Dan. If I met Dan, my life would be complete.

--Scratches "Amy Lee" and replaces it with Dan--

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited