Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:48 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Movies That Make You Cry
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Not too hard to guess what this is about, eh?

Essentially, in this thread, I want you to post the movies that make you cry. Next Saturday, I'll get all the movies that have a certain number of people saying it makes them cry and put them in a poll. The poll shall run for a week and at the end of that, the votes will be counted and the results shall be put in the PI in the article 'Top 10 Movies That Make You Cry'.

Simple, no?

So, post your weepy movies here.

I'll post 3 that make me cry (don't laugh).

A.I.: Artificial Intelligence
Pay It Forward
Moulin Rouge!


Movies That Are Going Through To The Poll

The Fox And The Hound

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Last edited by Ixistant on Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:56 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookiehammy
Location: Right here, I think.
The Fox and the Hound makes me cry. As does The Lion King and Bambi.

_________________
Image
|| Set // WIS < 33 ||


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
The Fox and the Hound.

That movie got to me real bad. But honestly, that was basically the only one.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
I'm going to join this club.

The Fox and the Hound.
People didn't believe me at my camp when I said I cried when I watched that movie and that I didn't want to watch it because i'd cry. So I went outside when it was on the first time it played for the kids.
A couple weeks later with a different group of kids, they hauled me inside, tied/taped me to a chair and made me watch it. I bawled.
It was horrible.
They were all in shock and laughing because I was crying. Pah. Their notions of my toughness were destroyed. It took at least a few hours of me beating them up to make the staff understand that yes indeed, I do have feelings.
*end story*

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:18 pm
I don't usually cry but for some reason Lilo & Stich made me cry xP

_________________
Image
boogleloo


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
loveprint wrote:
I don't usually cry but for some reason Lilo & Stich made me cry xP
OH!
When they're singing the aloha song? I cried in that too. But only the first time. The fox and the hound is the only movie that makes me cry repeatedly.

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:24 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 829
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:45 am
Website: http://logd.the-event.net/referral.php?r=FuBu
Yahoo Messenger: brockster_kid
Location: The Chicken Roost
Lord Of The Rings: Return of The King - "My friends, you bow to no one."

The Notebook

:cry:

_________________
Image

.:.^By WebKitty^.:.

RAWR! I R BD CHATTER!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:18 pm
ahoteinrun wrote:
loveprint wrote:
I don't usually cry but for some reason Lilo & Stich made me cry xP
OH!
When they're singing the aloha song? I cried in that too. But only the first time. The fox and the hound is the only movie that makes me cry repeatedly.
I don't rememebr but I cried xP I also cried in Tarzan, lol

_________________
Image
boogleloo


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2541
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:50 am
Location: *bamf*
I cry in loads of films, heh, but the ones that get me every time are Brother Bear and The Land Before Time *sniff*

_________________
Petpet Central


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:43 am
oh goodness, I would never, ever cry in movies, and now a ton of them get to me and I can't remember them x_x. I thought the fox and hound was horribly sad but I didn't cry. Lets see....I might have cried during Man On fire or however that's called. Hmmm....goodness, I know there is one that I bawled during but I can't remember it, I'm almost 100% sure I cried during Notebook, OMG so sad. I can't think of any else, I'm such a sissy these days, damn hormones :x


Last edited by Charisma on Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Charisma wrote:
oh goodness, I would never, ever cry in movies, and now a ton of them get to me and I can't remember them x_x. I thought the fox and hound was horribly sad but I didn't cry. Lets see....I might have cried during Man Afire or however that's called. Hmmm....goodness, I know there is one that I bawled during but I can't remember it, I'm almost 100% sure I cried during Notebook, OMG so sad. I can't think of any else, I'm such a sissy these days, damn hormones :x
Don't worry. You're not a sissy. We'll know that you've became a sissy when you let all the male mods out of their cages.

I'm going to update my first post to mention The Fox And The Hound as one of the ones being put through to the poll. If more ones acheive this status, they'll be put on the first post. K? K.

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 163
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:54 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ryukuu/
Location: Where angels lose their way.
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I was in tears almost the entire movie when I first saw it in the theater.

Anna and the King. The ending still brings tears to my eyes.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
Moulin Rouge!, (of course.)
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (the 1996 one)
Gone With The Wind (basically like, the entire last half hour of the movie)
Titanic (shut up! I was 12)
Evita ("And how I lived, how they shone, but how soon the lights were gone.")

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:56 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:48 am
Star wars: Revenge of the sith.
One moment in particular.
"Execute order 66"

Considering i grew up with the jedi (odd point of note, my parents saw A new hope on one of their first dates!) It was slightly saddening to see them mercilessly slaughtered like that.
Still wouldve been better had Lucas not been allowed near it mind, but still an incredibly moving moment.

edit: Oh. And ofcourse this bit;
"so this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause"


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:43 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Psst, Saph. I was 6 when I watched Titanic. I cried too. I didn't want the pretty lady to die. ;_;

My Dog Skip gets me every time. ;_;

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited