Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: Rubber Ducky Land
well, the title says it all, what kind of toothpaste do you use?

I use this new weird aquafresh extreme clean stuff, it tates really gross, but i'm too lazy to buy a different kind -_-

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
Whatever kind makes me not throw up.

I'm sensitive to mint. >>

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:31 am
Website: http://www.xanga.com/anchororange
Crest Whitening Expressions - Lemon Ice

It's awesome 8)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:12 pm
ICQ: 3401749
Yahoo Messenger: heartshapedbox017
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Most of the times Aquafresh Whitening...occasionally I'll go for Crest.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set by Neko


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
anchororange wrote:
Crest Whitening Expressions - Lemon Ice

It's awesome 8)
I've heard of that, is it minty?

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
stinkyllama wrote:
Most of the times Aquafresh Whitening...occasionally I'll go for Crest.
Either that, or Crest Complete, or Arm and Hammer Whitening, or whatever is on sale. I prefer non-whitening toothpaste in favor for more cavity and other prevention.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:31 am
Website: http://www.xanga.com/anchororange
Bangel wrote:
anchororange wrote:
Crest Whitening Expressions - Lemon Ice

It's awesome 8)
I've heard of that, is it minty?
Not minty, just...lemon flavored, I guess.

Crest Whitening Expressions - Citrus Breeze is cool too.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Something minty and with a shiny box.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Colgate mostly, but I don't really care either way.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Website: http://www.speculationcentral.com
Yahoo Messenger: DFire870
Location: Austin, Texas
Crest Whitening Expressions - Vanilla Mint

It's minty and vanilla-y, and I like vanilla. It's a bit, uh, "spicy" for me, but it's better than others that insist on burning your mouth out.

_________________
Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: High-security asylum cell.
Crest All White - Fresh Mint

This stuff taught me to stand mint xP I used to hate it.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:23 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
Aquafresh, just the normal kind. I'm not really that picky to tell the truth - whatevers hanging around in the bathroom! =P

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
that mouthwash one.. it turns my mouth white.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1744
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Website: http://www.fictionpress.com/~gaviaimmer
Location: England
Is it bad to not know which toothpaste you use...? Because...I don't! I just grab the tube of toothpaste from the side of the sink and don't bother reading what brand it actually is XD

_________________
"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2092
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 am
Location: Northern California
I like Crest Whitening Expressions Vanilla Mint.

I use whatever my mom gets though, it's usually Crest. I think it's Crest Whitening Expressions Lemon Ice now.

_________________
"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited