Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:13 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
Fishblade_Bluestream wrote:
B-B-B-B-But they made Charmy six! He's supposed to be sixteen!
no, archie comics screwed up on thatone, charmy was always six, if you don't believe me try to find the handbook for knuckles chaotix

Neko wrote:
From what I heard, this wasn't such a great game. Though I don't know, since I haven't played it yet. It seems interesting though and I've always like Sonic type games.
neko, at the very least you should rent it and see how you like, the chaotix missions are almoost like knuckles and rouge's missions from adventure two, and the rest are basically speed oriented


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:39 am
Location: Drawing the Sword...
Shadowfare wrote:
I have it. I'm stuck on the casino level with the Sonic Team >_<
Are you referring to the pinball level? Then I agree. Some levels are so annoying it can give you a headache. So can the really bright graphics.

Fun, but stick with Adventure 2 Battle.

_________________
Himura the Battousai


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
I can't seem to get more than 2 Emeralds. I'm stuck, I hate the Special Stage.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
Ammer wrote:
I can't seem to get more than 2 Emeralds. I'm stuck, I hate the Special Stage.
Your not the only one, I have the green and blue emeralds and thats it, luckily I have a friend who is great at the special stages. :evil:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:44 pm
Location: Canada
DracolordII wrote:
Warning Plot Spoilers in Post!!!!

I have it, and I need 5 more emeralds before I can fight metal sonic(In his true form), and then I need to get all the emblems to unlock team metal sonic(Metal sonic[duh], chaos, and eggman)

I only need two more :D

_________________
Image
Set made by YesItIsh


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
Kidwaiy wrote:
DracolordII wrote:
Warning Plot Spoilers in Post!!!!

I have it, and I need 5 more emeralds before I can fight metal sonic(In his true form), and then I need to get all the emblems to unlock team metal sonic(Metal sonic[duh], chaos, and eggman)

I only need two more :D
Wow, you must be very good at the special stages


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
My nephew has it, so I've played it a couple of times. I'm really bad at it, but I guess it's not my kind of game. Too many colours for me to handle. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Thanks to Silja for the beautiful set!
I rented it, and it was okay. I didn't like it as much as the other Sonic games though.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
DracolordII wrote:
Kidwaiy wrote:
DracolordII wrote:
Warning Plot Spoilers in Post!!!!

I have it, and I need 5 more emeralds before I can fight metal sonic(In his true form), and then I need to get all the emblems to unlock team metal sonic(Metal sonic[duh], chaos, and eggman)

I only need two more :D
Wow, you must be very good at the special stages
He is good. I made him get two emeralds for me. I need one more, (got three myself, made him get two). I can't seem to get the last one. It's the very last silver emerald -- I think.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:20 am
I have only played the demo... a bit slower than how i like my sonic games, i was kinda put off when i was told that they had removed the chao garden.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
Insignificant wrote:
I have only played the demo... a bit slower than how i like my sonic games, i was kinda put off when i was told that they had removed the chao garden.
Yeah, I was disapointed there wasn't a chao garden. :(

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:42 am
uh the special stages in this game are a piece of cake if you do the power formation trick,as for the game itself its not bad but not that great either they could of made it better


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:27 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:57 am
I have it on ps2, but I don't really like it =/.
In fact, I HATE the fact you have to keep switching and I'm so stuck on the level where you have to beat eggman in a giant robot suit with team... team... ergh... I think Rose (the team where creamy is in).


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:42 am
Bani5her wrote:
I have it on ps2, but I don't really like it =/.
In fact, I HATE the fact you have to keep switching and I'm so stuck on the level where you have to beat eggman in a giant robot suit with team... team... ergh... I think Rose (the team where creamy is in).
at first that was hard for me to,the first thing you must do is not to lag to far behind him or otherwise he will charge at you,and after that basically use a formation to hit him once he gets to the end part and use your team blast on him once you get it,team rose can't be hit for a little bit after the team blast so use that time to your advantage cause it doesn't last forever,atleast if i remembered right thats what happens after there team blast,havn't played tehgame in awhile i basically beat pretty much most of the game cept for gettin all A ranks


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:08 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:57 am
Black_Panther wrote:
Bani5her wrote:
I have it on ps2, but I don't really like it =/.
In fact, I HATE the fact you have to keep switching and I'm so stuck on the level where you have to beat eggman in a giant robot suit with team... team... ergh... I think Rose (the team where creamy is in).
at first that was hard for me to,the first thing you must do is not to lag to far behind him or otherwise he will charge at you,and after that basically use a formation to hit him once he gets to the end part and use your team blast on him once you get it,team rose can't be hit for a little bit after the team blast so use that time to your advantage cause it doesn't last forever,atleast if i remembered right thats what happens after there team blast,havn't played tehgame in awhile i basically beat pretty much most of the game cept for gettin all A ranks
Hmm... now you talk about the team attack thingy at the last part where you can go further... I think I used about 2 of these, but I lost after that...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited