Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:02 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

Pick
Final Fantasy 53%  53%  [ 16 ]
Zelda 47%  47%  [ 14 ]
Total votes: 30
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
Oooh, it's really close between Zelda and Final Fantasy. Come one people, vote for Zelda. :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:52 pm
Website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=875310345&ref=profile
Yahoo Messenger: joelzbutterfly
Location: Clovis, California
I am gonna go with Final Fantasy. The first couple old school Zelda games were cool but as the systems got more high-tech the games lost interest to me. Final Fantasy always has awesome plots and characters.

_________________
Image
set by Nikita


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:02 am
Yahoo Messenger: joe_malo
Location: C-Town
I'll admit to not having played any of the newer Zelda games, but at least the ones I have played I've been able to sit through for more than one play-through. I've never been able to force myself to trudge through a FF game a second time.

_________________
No need to drive me crazy, I'm close enough to walk.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1188
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:40 am
Location: rading Farmer Ottos chicken coop...
FF games are good but I never was really into them...Zelda I kinda grew up with so it has some sentimental value to me, and I still love A Link to the Past to this day.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited