Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:31 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
hella nervous wrote:
ahoteinrun wrote:
.neko. wrote:

That incision under her lip was freaky. I think that'd hurt like heck till it healed.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get from that part of the lip... to the brain. Can anyone explain that to me? Do they have to go through the nose or something? I would've thought... that if they cut through that part of the lip... they'd just reach the outside world... *confused*
i guess that would have them get into the nose (feel above your lip and under your nostril- there's just flesh there), and then to the brain.
But then... why not just go through the nose?

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
hella nervous wrote:
i love house. you can see theyre trying to thicken the plot (cause, after all, every episode is almost the same. sick-conufsion-thought they got it-got worse-revelation-solution)
chase has become such a moose
Yeah, it was just like that show, Tru Calling. But they thickened the plot at the end...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:42 pm
ahoteinrun wrote:
hella nervous wrote:
ahoteinrun wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how to get from that part of the lip... to the brain. Can anyone explain that to me? Do they have to go through the nose or something? I would've thought... that if they cut through that part of the lip... they'd just reach the outside world... *confused*
i guess that would have them get into the nose (feel above your lip and under your nostril- there's just flesh there), and then to the brain.
But then... why not just go through the nose?
beats me. ill tell you when i reach that alternate universe in which i study medicine.

_________________
Image
March is Women's History Month!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:52 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/telegramsam
Location: Athens, GA
I made a guild for House fans if anybody wants to join. There aren't any freebies or anything, it's just a chatboard for relative intelligent house fans (I'm not letting any obnoxious idiots stick around!)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:15 am
Location: New York
That show and The Simpsons are practically the only two reasons I watch Fox anymore. It rocks.
My favorite moment is probably when House is sitting in his office playing Baba O'Reilly on an Ipod, and the new board chairman comes in. When the guy finally is about to leave, House turns the Ipod back on, and it begins to play Hava Negila. "That was a lot less dramatic than I'd hoped for."

Hehehehe, great show.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Atamand on Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:08 am
Website: http://www.acdcrocks.com
Location: washington, dc
Atamand wrote:
That show and The Simpsons are practically the only two reasons I watch Fox anymore. It rocks.
My favorite moment is probably when House is sitting in his office playing Baba O'Reillyon an Ipod, and the new board chairman comes in. When the guy finally is about to leave, House turns the Ipod back on, and it begins to play Hava Negila. "That was a lot less dramatic than I'd hoped for."

Hehehehe, great show.
Same for me, and I loved that scene it was hilarious.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
I love House.

Last night's episode was fabulous, probably my favorite so far. However... I kinda disliked how Cameron asked for a date. It just doesn't make any sense, she doesn't belong with him. *shakes head*

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
I watched Tuesday's episode because so many people had been talking about it, and I hadn't watched it yet, so I thought I'd give it a try. I loved it.

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
Dawn2 wrote:
I love House.

Last night's episode was fabulous, probably my favorite so far. However... I kinda disliked how Cameron asked for a date. It just doesn't make any sense, she doesn't belong with him. *shakes head*
UGH. Do NOT get me started on that.

More importantly, don't get my mom started on that ;)

But seriously, she's like "Okay, I'll come back to work if you promise to have an illegal office relationship with me!" I mean, COME ON! That coupled with the staggering age difference...I see bad things in the future.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:55 pm
Location: mars
Maybe they want bad things in the future.

_________________
Image
~~ Set by YesItIsh <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Time to bring this back. The season finale is coming up, it'll be intresting to see things go on between Cameron and Stacy. Tonight reveals a lot of history, it was a good episode, although I'd rather if it focused on House alone.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited