Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:09 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
They might do a Viewtiful Joe on us.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1188
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:40 am
Location: rading Farmer Ottos chicken coop...
Khristian wrote:
They might do a Viewtiful Joe on us.


That's hoping.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
Articfox wrote:
Khristian wrote:
They might do a Viewtiful Joe on us.


That's hoping.
Indeed it is....indeed it is.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
Khristian wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Khristian wrote:
They might do a Viewtiful Joe on us.


That's hoping.
Indeed it is....indeed it is.
hmm. I don't really care either way :P

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
sir_michael wrote:
Khristian wrote:
Articfox wrote:


That's hoping.
Indeed it is....indeed it is.
hmm. I don't really care either way :P
Still, for me, they BETTER.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
Khristian wrote:
sir_michael wrote:
Khristian wrote:
Indeed it is....indeed it is.
hmm. I don't really care either way :P
Still, for me, they BETTER.
:P

I don't think they will, only if the sales on the PS2 are horrible, then they might bring it to the other consoles.

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
sir_michael wrote:
Khristian wrote:
sir_michael wrote:
hmm. I don't really care either way :P
Still, for me, they BETTER.
:P

I don't think they will, only if the sales on the PS2 are horrible, then they might bring it to the other consoles.
I could arrange that.............

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited