Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:07 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:19 pm
Yahoo Messenger: mysticninji0@yahoo.co.uk
Location: Glued to a computer chair. *Glares at cousin*
One of my favorite scenes.

"How could you bet on him like that? He's trying to operate!"
*silence*

"$75 says he can't identify the appendix"


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:32 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Massachusetts
I've become addicted to this show. They are already wrapping the season up and, to me, is new! I love the characters and the cast is awesome. I want to be a doctor so it is nice to see what it is like.

They throw some awesome comedy in there and everything is interesting.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:05 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 885
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
My wife and I both love it. We also really enjoy Boston Legal, which is the show that ended its season early so Gray's Anatomy could fill the spot. I just hope that when they bring them both back in the fall, they don't put one or the other on a night when I'm at work & can't watch.

_________________
hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
hiddenneggs wrote:
My wife and I both love it. We also really enjoy Boston Legal, which is the show that ended its season early so Gray's Anatomy could fill the spot. I just hope that when they bring them both back in the fall, they don't put one or the other on a night when I'm at work & can't watch.
Feh. I didn't care much for Boston Legal...my mum loved it, though.

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:34 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xfzunx
Location: FLA, represent.
Ahhh I loved this show. I saw it once time after Desperate Housewives and I got hooked. The finale just made my jaw drop. Can't wait till the next season.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
fzun wrote:
Ahhh I loved this show. I saw it once time after Desperate Housewives and I got hooked. The finale just made my jaw drop. Can't wait till the next season.
NO KIDDING!

That finale was....evil. Beyond evil. I know it's supposed to be a drop-off, but HONESTLy. urgh. It killed me. Now I'm dead.

x.x <--dead Renn

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited