Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:56 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
Atamand, DM, and uh, my other friends who used to go here but disappeared/got banned (though they probably wouldn't hear about the convention due to not being on the forum, would they?).
Probably some other people but I forgot. :lol:

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm
Pour hot soup in Homestar's eyes, eh, DM?

Wait a minute...

Who would I like to meet at a convention, eh, DM? I think the PPTers are like my children. I love them all! But if I had to choose, I'd say:
1.) Fiddleysquat: I must find out the inner workings of a genius.
2.) SL: I need to see just how crazy he is.
3.) fhqwhgads: Everybody's just gonna feel sorry for you. I mean, I do.

So that's my list.
To those of you who quickly saw all 3 Homestar references, I salute you.

_________________
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:13 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Setekh wrote:
probably wouldnt go anyway.
crowds arent a favourite thing of mine.
nor are spiders. or fire. the dark. things that move in the dark. heights. blackpool tower. rollercoasters...
sufficed to say, alot of things unnerve me, and i get rather tetchy when unnerved.
that. and i dont like any kind of gathering involving anyone other than close friends, excepting C.O.G.S, but thats warhammer.
im afraid of rather a great many things in retrospect o_O
Setekh, maybe i'd meet you so I can clobber ya for the endless failure to use capital letters.

Most: Chass/Igg/Lillie/Joe/Cheese/Ecliptic/162/Lady Night/Chanel

There are faaaaar too many on the 'Want to meet', and 'wouldn't mind meeting' list.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
eh, I probably wouldn't go.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
So many on the list...

Sapphire Faerie - So I can call her Chassy in real life. :o
Sock - For reasons that she knows :3 and everyone else on AIM :P
Xil - To snog (not really; I just want to touch his hair :o)
Kugetsu - To kill on the first night
Jim - Because I'm obsessed
Igg - Because I have to meet the snarkiest person ever
The regular Werewolf crowd - I want to play a game of real-life Mafia. :o Now that I think of it, we can have a competition of Mafia at the convention! :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:51 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 788
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:10 pm
I'd like to meet all my friends. I dont like lists, they're for organised peoples.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
I'm not snarky.

Much.

I want to meet my friends. They should know who they are, and don't deserve ego massages ;)

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
o_0 wrote:
Sock - For reasons that she knows :3 and everyone else on AIM :P
Ok, so with you, it's either "I don't want to meet Mark because he scares me," or "I want to meet Mark so I can slap him and run away."

:P

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Sock wrote:
o_0 wrote:
Sock - For reasons that she knows :3 and everyone else on AIM :P
Ok, so with you, it's either "I don't want to meet Mark because he scares me," or "I want to meet Mark so I can slap him and run away."

:P
-prays at the Sock Shrine some more in the hope that she'll see the light and go out with me-


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
Crystal Cloud - Cause she is nice and my friend and stuff.
DMie - We could bug Obi together and do stuff..
Adoration - Same as above.
Twizzyler - Cause she likes apple pie. And I could ramble about Relient K and Delirious? to confuse her like I do on AIM.
Messs17 - Because he is nice and also enjoys pie.

Meh.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot you, Messimo.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Kitten Medli on Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Up the Amazon on a Rubber Duck
I'd meet Lillie. And probably the three people that I just referred: ChaoticFroggie, TonkaTrunk and Nessieh.

And then I'd have to get Paul in there somewhere. And maybe Starchaser. And Igg and Fidds for their snark.

_________________
Image
Formerly Miss Padfoot.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
My buddies ScottNak, vkceankraz, Rikio, and timkhj. :)

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
Hmm for me it would probably be-

AFI_Sorrow
o_0
DM-Chan
Wonderweezel

Sorry guys (or gals or whatever :P) but I don't know your real names :oops:

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
*shrugs*
I would probably just run around passing out business cards with my face on it saying, "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm AFI_Sorrow." Though it would be fun to meet everyone in person...

...so long as there's cake involved.

;) Just kidding. I really would want to meet everyone. ^-^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Anoohilator wrote:
Hmm for me it would probably be-
DM-Chan
Me? Awwwr. ;_;
Medli wrote:
DMie - We could bug Obi together and do stuff..
I tried finding him on yellow pages, but I can't. :( So, we'll have to bug him with his voice mail.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited