Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

Do you know about it?
Yes I often play and I pay for it! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Didnt play since we have to pay! 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Only play on 15 day trials... 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
I heard about that... 60%  60%  [ 21 ]
Ragna WHAT???(Just say you dont know about it lol) 14%  14%  [ 5 ]
This is such a boring game... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I used to play... 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 35
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Know about it, never played.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited