Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:55 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:53 pm
Brick

There's a long story/injoke about bricks that I have with my friends. They even presented me with a brick at my wedding. My gallery is the Gallery of Brick. I just can't resist the power of brick.

>.>
<.<


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Kitten Medli wrote:
If I had a band.. well, it would be contemporary/rock/pop Christian music. What would it be called? I have no idea. Something cool. I myself wouldn't sing, I would (at first I wrote will like this is actual reality) probably play guitar/drums..
The Chicken Fivesome and Crew: Don't abandon us, Medli!

:roflol: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I had to do it.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:55 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
DM was on fire! wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:
If I had a band.. well, it would be contemporary/rock/pop Christian music. What would it be called? I have no idea. Something cool. I myself wouldn't sing, I would (at first I wrote will like this is actual reality) probably play guitar/drums..
The Chicken Fivesome and Crew: Don't abandon us, Medli!

:roflol: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I had to do it.
They can tour with me? :roflol:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:49 pm
Location: The Final Stronghold
If I had a band, I'd be the only member. :P I'd call myself Tymaporer so you guys can recognize me. :D

_________________
Image

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
And then Jim will be a screaming fangirl. XD

"OMG! IT'S TYMAPORER!"

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
My band would be called Apocalypse and we'd play Hard Rock :P

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited