Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:41 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:56 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:16 am
Website: http://creatures70.tripod.com/
Location: Indonesia
I like CLAMP, they were just awesome. I like Clamp School the most. X/1999 come close second.

_________________
Image
// set by paola


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:42 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:26 pm
Location: Australia
how did u all get your avas? i've looking for wish right now:( does ne1 know a website that let u read other people's stories about different books or what happenens in the book?

_________________
~Don't look now but you're walking on water~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:07 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/orlyplz
Location: Goshen, NY
I just finished Chobits (The ending was horrible) and I'm reading Wish. I may start Clover though...

_________________
Image
[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited