Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:59 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Yahoo Messenger: 8D
Location: 10th Cloud
I managed to play the BETA.

Sadly to say, i think it is rather disappoiting. Thge graphics are FANTASTIC. that is a major plus point but too 3-D resulting in lag to many people. The skills are quite good but it lacks something which i have yet to discover... Only time will tell. Anyway, the trial is over but i dun think i will invest in it yet. Blizzard has more to offer.

_________________
My Signature Was Too Bad =(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 am
Location: Melb, Australia
I'm enjoying it :)

I have a IRL pal who has dial up, and still bought it and af ew months prepaid. So i kinda use his account when hes not on, i've played it alot more than him :)

Honestly - its wonderful! I no doubt that everquest is better though, they know what they are doing and haven't made a mistake twice. Guilds are better in EQ2 but thats generally only for hte HK fans. I'm enjoying it in my character (dwarven hunter) but i'd like a in game search to learn more about what i should be doing.

The skills and stuff are good though, last MMORGP i played was Diablo 2 ... things have changed but they haven't really changed ya know?

Well if anyone plays in Daralan and is an aliance person, add me - zorgainian


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
I really want to get it, my friend just got it, so we could RP together. It just looks like an awesome game.

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited