Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:41 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

Who's better?
Jet 76%  76%  [ 38 ]
Ciara 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
Total votes: 50
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Paul wrote:
Yeah, I'll nominate Kym to go on Versus ;P
It's funny you should mention that...

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:26 am
Website: http://moontechdesign.bravehost.com
Location: Right here, and loving it the whole way
When is the next band going to participate?

_________________
(Steal the rhythm while you can.)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Lovio wrote:
When is the next band going to participate?
A new band/artist is chosen every Saturday to compete.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:26 am
Website: http://moontechdesign.bravehost.com
Location: Right here, and loving it the whole way
Ammer wrote:
Lovio wrote:
When is the next band going to participate?
A new band/artist is chosen every Saturday to compete.
Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm getting in the Nirvana spirit...

_________________
(Steal the rhythm while you can.)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 484
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:25 am
Location: Massachusetts
vkceankraz wrote:
Jet, no contest. I may be the only person on the face of the planet who can't stand "1, 2 Step".
I hate that song.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
I. HATE. CIARA.

Go Jet! ^^

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:35 pm
Website: http://aequore.fi.st
Location: Somewhere.
Jet.

Definitely.

I no like Ciara. :/

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:13 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Definetly Ciara.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
Jet. Although I can't complain about some of Ciara's songs I like Jet's better :P

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Wherever you are.
Ciara.

We want Smitty! We want Smitty! Put Michael W. Smith on the countdown! (Or Andy Hunter. :D)

_________________
<center>Image
she'samaneater
setbybluez</center>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
I think Jet is better. :)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:49 pm
Location: Where ever they hide the sugar...
Jet.

I cant stand Ciara.

_________________
Image
StealthStealthStealth


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:22 am
Location: Living in America, at the end of the millenium
I voted Jet. I really like the song "Look What You've Done".

But if I feel like a dancing song, Ciara is also pretty good.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited