Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:58 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: Who wants to know?
Medli, Sunnie (I SPELLED IT RIGHT THIS TIME!), and Fidds.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
Everyone really, to assure myself that y'all actually exist and aren't 43 year old men plotting to abduct me. But more specifically, I want to meet Trinity, Liv, AFI_Sorrow, Optimus, and Divine.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:22 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:01 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/pokemew233
Yahoo Messenger: pokemew_233
Location: Duckburg
I'd like to meet anyone and everyone that enjoys theatre, Barenaked Ladies, Michelle Branch, Third Eye Blind, and breakfast burritos.

So, if you fall within that category, then I wanna meet you. Unless you're, like, in jail or something.

_________________
I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:40 am
Website: http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/
Ya! Go Trinity! :P

But honestly, I'd like to meet most people here. You all rock.

_________________
Image
Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
I'd like to meet Yukio. And Chass, Igg, Cassi, Lilliekins, David, and all my other soapy friends.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:48 am
Christopher wrote:
Setekh wrote:
probably wouldnt go anyway.
crowds arent a favourite thing of mine.
nor are spiders. or fire. the dark. things that move in the dark. heights. blackpool tower. rollercoasters...
sufficed to say, alot of things unnerve me, and i get rather tetchy when unnerved.
that. and i dont like any kind of gathering involving anyone other than close friends, excepting C.O.G.S, but thats warhammer.
im afraid of rather a great many things in retrospect o_O
Setekh, maybe i'd meet you so I can clobber ya for the endless failure to use capital letters.
Far better people have tried.
and failed as you may have guessed.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Setekh wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Setekh wrote:
probably wouldnt go anyway.
crowds arent a favourite thing of mine.
nor are spiders. or fire. the dark. things that move in the dark. heights. blackpool tower. rollercoasters...
sufficed to say, alot of things unnerve me, and i get rather tetchy when unnerved.
that. and i dont like any kind of gathering involving anyone other than close friends, excepting C.O.G.S, but thats warhammer.
im afraid of rather a great many things in retrospect o_O
Setekh, maybe i'd meet you so I can clobber ya for the endless failure to use capital letters.
Far better people have tried.
and failed as you may have guessed.
They weren't Chris :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
EVERYONE!

Hmmm... maybe we should have a convention. 1 week in TORONTO! Yah. Heh, Dan wouldn't have to go anywhere. Heck, why don't we have it at Dan's house. Yah, woot.

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
sir_michael wrote:
EVERYONE!

Hmmm... maybe we should have a convention. 1 week in TORONTO! Yah. Heh, Dan wouldn't have to go anywhere. Heck, why don't we have it at Dan's house. Yah, woot.
Yusness. Hold it when he's not home, and then...

Dan: Who the heck are you people?!
PPTers: Hi, honey! You're home!

XD

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/tazzaler
Location: Germany
I would actully like to meet Ammer, Igg, Kitten Medli and Sir Michael...

Haha I could see it now, we all around at Dans house and have little name tags with our Usernames on it...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
Amethyst wrote:
Everyone really, to assure myself that y'all actually exist and aren't 43 year old men plotting to abduct me. But more specifically, I want to meet Trinity, Liv, AFI_Sorrow, Optimus, and Divine.
=O YAY!! Someone wants to meet me XD.

(That's surprising, considering that I haven't even been back for a month yet.)

I'm not 43 years old ;).


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Probably Matt, Igg Christopher and Lillie.

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm
Website: http://www.avidgamers.com
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
I'd meet just about anyone.

Everyone wants to meet Chass and I'm the only one that's actually done it :D Multiple times. Be careful, she sings along to U2 in the mall.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:04 am
Divine wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
Everyone really, to assure myself that y'all actually exist and aren't 43 year old men plotting to abduct me. But more specifically, I want to meet Trinity, Liv, AFI_Sorrow, Optimus, and Divine.
=O YAY!! Someone wants to meet me XD.

(That's surprising, considering that I haven't even been back for a month yet.)

I'm not 43 years old ;).
Just 42 and 6 months, right? ^_-

I'd pretty much like to meet anyone, although maybe specifically Cyanna and Scintilla to praise them for their wonderful AMV skills, Charisma since she's the only PPTer I've IMed with, and Divine since he inadvertently cheered me up the other day. There are many others, but after inhaling a few too many nail polishes fumes this morning, I can't remember them. :p


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
tazzaler wrote:
I would actully like to meet Ammer, Igg, Kitten Medli and Sir Michael...

Haha I could see it now, we all around at Dans house and have little name tags with our Usernames on it...
Aww, why me? :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited