Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:41 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 12 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:26 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Undecided.
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!
Wait, I know. :P
*Throws a Marshmallow at a random person*

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:34 am
Location: Canada!
Tired! I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Which is normal for me during the school year, but it's summer and even I need sleep sometimes!

_________________
Image
- set by WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
Indifferent. Well sort of.

I was sort of in an argument with my friend yesterday (argh, I'm so stupid), but I wrote a poem, so that's good.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:12 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: Who wants to know?
Incredibly sad because I found out the girl I really like doesn't like me. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Relieved ...I just got back from writing a test, and I think it went alright. :battar:

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
half joyful, half dissapointed.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Tired, my eyes are full sleeeeeeeeeep.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:04 am
I'm in quite a good mood, myself. My brother is paying my husband a handsome some to tutor him in algebra, so there's a bit of money coming into the household right now. My brother also loaned me Half-Blood Prince, so I'm finally getting to read it. And to top it all off, my husband has lined up a phone interview for a programming job. ^_^ Things are going quite well right now.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:27 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Bored... it's my day off of school and there's nothing to do. -_-

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
Mylene- Glad things are going well for you =D.

Kugetsu- Lol, I always feel like that when I have nothing to do, and that's why I like school XD.

Actually, I'm not feeling as happy as I usually am today. My close friend posted something on her MSN Space, and I'm wondering what it meant, but she wouldn't tell me. I don't think she trusts me, and that sort of hurts me a bit. =(

Otherwise, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, hopefully I can have fun and all =).


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:12 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
I was in a good mood a couple of minutes ago, now, I started getting tired and ...annoyed. My parents keep bugging me about all sorts of things ...at the same time. It's like they developed some sort of scheme to drive me insane. >.<

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
Happy!! I'm going on vacation and yesterday, I think I made up with my friend... Hopefully! Weee I'm going to go on top of this big mountain and I can look down and breathe all the fresh air... and it's so cool up there too.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
I feel annoyed at the world ...because I just had a 2 hour long nap ...and naps are never good for me, unless they're actually at night. :(

*Throws a Marshmallow at a random person*

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 477
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Hidden Village of Konoha
right now bored just sitting on the comp makin sigs.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:02 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: Who wants to know?
Xerophyte wrote:
I feel annoyed at the world ...because I just had a 2 hour long nap ...and naps are never good for me, unless they're actually at night. :(

*Throws a Marshmallow at a random person*
*eats the marshmallow*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 12 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited