Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:36 pm
Website: http://livejournal.com/users/miriamtheferret
Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
Erin wrote:
Maryann, do you mind if I worship you? :hug:
Feel free. :P

Okay, so I gave in and watched the Rita Skeeter one too. She's not too bad, but not how I imagined her.

_________________
Image
Set by _jaye_!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:47 pm
Yeahhh, I watched them all. lol :oops:

Katie Leung has a very pretty voice.

Anyhoo, there's another clip available from hpana.com. Ellen aired a bit of movie footage from just before the first task. You get to see the champions pulling the dragons out of the bag. You can go download it at http://www.hpana.com/news.19006.html

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:36 pm
Website: http://livejournal.com/users/miriamtheferret
Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
Erin wrote:
Yeahhh, I watched them all. lol :oops:

Katie Leung has a very pretty voice.

Anyhoo, there's another clip available from hpana.com. Ellen aired a bit of movie footage from just before the first task. You get to see the champions pulling the dragons out of the bag. You can go download it at http://www.hpana.com/news.19006.html
No no nooooo! I refuse to watch!! Someone chain me to the wall quick! :cry:

EDIT: Okay, folks. I GOTS MORE GOODIES FOR Y'ALL!!!

I was checking out the new GoF official webbie and found out they had a WAP site (for mobile phones). Checked it out, found THIS. GO DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW.


WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER: THE SHORT MP3 IS OF MOVIE VOLDEMORT (RALPH FIENNES) SPEAKING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE TO FRANK BRYCE. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED.

_________________
Image
Set by _jaye_!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:47 pm
*weeps* Alas, I am sans a mobile phone. :( I'll just have to wait until the movie for all my Voldie viewing.

*sigh*

17 days...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:36 pm
Website: http://livejournal.com/users/miriamtheferret
Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
Erin wrote:
*weeps* Alas, I am sans a mobile phone. :( I'll just have to wait until the movie for all my Voldie viewing.

*sigh*

17 days...
Yoy don't need one. :D I transferred the file to my computer and uploaded it. Click the link in my last post and you can download it to your computer!

_________________
Image
Set by _jaye_!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:47 pm
:o Holy cow, sooooo creepy! Voldie sounds awesome though. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Ah! I'm going this Saturday to see Harry Potter, in IMAX! That's awesome. I can't wait!

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited