Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:03 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:26 am
Website: http://www.bored.com
Location: Ontario, Canada
I've been using subSilver since I ever signed up.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:47 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:36 am
I didn't know we could change it... hence the "New Member" beneath my name. :P So mine is on the default.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Website: http://www.speculationcentral.com
Yahoo Messenger: DFire870
Location: Austin, Texas
subSilver. It's always been subSilver, until we had subSilver 2 before the forums went down.

_________________
Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 693
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:37 am
I'm on subRed at the moment. Thinkikng of going to subBlack, only because my av and sig doesn't look that good on red lol


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: PrettyPeppyPopPrincess
Location: One word... roller disco. Wait, that's two. o_O
Subred. I changed it when it came out to see what it looked like, and I'm too darn lazy to switch it back. :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:21 pm
subSilver. I am to lazy to update it right now, and plus I am used to this, the other colors would probably kill my eyes. AUGH IT BURNS IT BURNS!! :lol:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
I use subSilver. It's what I'm used to, so I like it. :)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 366
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:41 pm
Website: http://e.1asphost.com/BlacktalonSD/index.html
Yahoo Messenger: indigomyst
Location: ...down the rabbit hole...
I'm currently using subBlack and I like it but subSilver is my favorite. I'm noticing how colorful all the sets are though, and for that reason I like subBlack. :P

_________________
Image
I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2092
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 am
Location: Northern California
subSilver. I used Christmas at the old forums. I miss that one. :/

_________________
"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:35 am
Location: Bedstead Square
SubBlack... I really like the Christmas one, but as that isn't available, I've got Halloweenishness!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1277
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: Thanks Darklegendary for the Secret Santa set!
subsilver, I looked at the others but decided this one was my favorite

_________________
Image
I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:00 pm
Website: http://theinfinityprogram.com/
Location: California
subSilver. It's the default and not fancy, but it looks good, regardless. I've tried subred and I'm going to try out subBlack after posting this, but I'm sticking with subSilver.

_________________
I run The Infinity Program, a den of villains and swashbucklers.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:52 pm
Website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=875310345&ref=profile
Yahoo Messenger: joelzbutterfly
Location: Clovis, California
I was using subSilver since I rejoined but about a week ago I switched over to Black cause its alot easier on my eyes.

_________________
Image
set by Nikita


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:52 pm
Website: http://www.neutral-art.nl
Location: Far, far away. With cows and windmills.
I tried SubBlack and SubRed... SubBlack annoys me and SubRed hurts my eyes. So I'm using good ol' SubSilver now :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Sweden
I use subRed, I like warm colors. :) I can't stand subSilver.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited