Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:50 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

Pick
Final Fantasy 53%  53%  [ 16 ]
Zelda 47%  47%  [ 14 ]
Total votes: 30
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Final Fantasy

The Legend of Zelda

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:28 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Final Fantasy, the only Zelda game I like is 'A Link To The Past'. I don't like any of the newer Zelda games at all...

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
LEGEND OF ZELDA. Link rocks more than Cloud or Sephiroth or even Auron! :P

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
The Legend of Zelda is clearly the best.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
I like Zelda better than Final Fantasy, but I don't like either of them. If that is understandable.

I mind of miss whacking through people with Deku Sticks.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:38 pm
Yahoo Messenger: floella_de_ville
Location: U.K
woohooooooo Zelda all they way!!!!!!

_________________
Image
Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Final Fantasy. Was never really a Zelda fan anyway. All hail Moogles!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:40 am
LOZ, because I've never played Final Fantasy. XD


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
I feel like a traitor, but Legend Of Zelda. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:56 am
Zelda s better because it like interesting

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
It's evenly split at the moment! Come on people, vote vote vote! This should be interesting, to say the least!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:49 pm
Location: The Final Stronghold
I hoped you'd do Zelda this time! :D Link is so cool.

_________________
Image

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Tenterhooks
Final Fantasy. More inter-game variety.

_________________
Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Final Fantasy. I could never get into Zelda for some reason.

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1765
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:41 pm
Website: http://www.jensproductions.tk
Location: Belgium
well i've played link to the past and i didn't really like it, plus (i must be the only person saying this) i like the final fantasy tactics games!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited