Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy New Year!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:05 am
Website: http://www.lediworks.com
Location: Australia
Yup, all the way from Australia. SA just had their clock tick over, and the firecrackers are going wild.

...Kind of makes me wish I'd gone out somewhere this year. :P

Anyway, Happy New Year!

_________________
Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
Happy New Year to you. :) Ages to wait for me here in England.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:25 am
Happy New Year to everyone! :) Hope you have more fun that I will sitting at home reading about glaciers and volcanoes. X_x


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:01 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/0oharmonyo0/
Location: uk
Happy new year everybody!!! Well it's 2005 and we all have a new fresh start but there still about 10 hours left...=P till we have our countdown in
the UK.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1503
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:06 am
Website: http://www.minette.org
Yahoo Messenger: siljakatrina
Location: Finland
Happy New Year :) I still have 7 hours to go... oooh :)

_________________
Image
Set by everconfused


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:25 am
8 hours 58 minutes left here in the UK. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:49 pm
Location: The Final Stronghold
I live in EST (USA), and I have exactly 14 hours left (it's 10 AM now.)

_________________
Image

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 545
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:29 am
Website: http://www.tshirthangout.com
Location: In front my laptop
1 hour left for me! :D Happy New Year to everybody here.

_________________
Keepsake Arts | http://www.fatclumsycat.com
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:46 am
Website: http://users.livejournal.com/_jaye_/tag/icons
Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
hm...approximately 38 mins in Hong Kong :) Happy new year dearest PPT :) May your new year be a great one. *starts giving out batches of freshly baked cookies*

_________________
Image
memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I have 13 hours to go! But happy new year to everyone out there. And let's make this the BEST year of PPT yet. We have the best members, the best topics and even the best lurkers out there.

:P And would you look at that? 500th post! I'm growing roots. *turns into an oak tree*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 545
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:29 am
Website: http://www.tshirthangout.com
Location: In front my laptop
Woooo... I am finally in the year of 2005. I wish for world peace throughout the year. :D

_________________
Keepsake Arts | http://www.fatclumsycat.com
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Just about 5 more hours for me :D

I can't wait to see the Ball Lowering in Times Square... Too bad its going to happen at 7am for me :\

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Waterloo, Canada
Happy New Year to everyone...who's in 2005 right now.

I have 14.5 hours to go. Eep.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:34 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xfzunx
Location: FLA, represent.
Happy New Year y'all! :D :D :D

I have..11 hours and 8 minutes left xD

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm
Website: http://www.avidgamers.com
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
Only twelve hours to go! (only? cripes XD) 11 and 59 minutes, now.

Happy New Year! -throws confetti-


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited