Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:45 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
I just got RCT3 and I saw that you could download your own MP3's onto rides. The problem is, I don't know how. When I look at the available songs, I only see the premade ones. How do I get my own to install on there?

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Last edited by Ammer on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1765
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:41 pm
Website: http://www.jensproductions.tk
Location: Belgium
In the folder of RCT3, subdirectory Music, you can add and remove MP3s :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Well I figured it out the moment a few minutes after this topic. Thanks anyways Jens!

Edit: Okay, something really weird happened to my RCT3. All of a sudden, I couldn't move at all. The only way I could move is if I clicked at a certain area of the screen. Does anyone know what happened?

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited