Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:44 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
That's right, folks! Sunnie/Zero/Red/Megaman/Killer Pikachu/whatever else I was called has been on these lovely forums for two years today! Oh, so great! Hmmm, what do I remember... Well, I know that I joined because I found the site after thinking it was forever dead due to it not being pinkpoogletoy.com, and decided to try the forums. I left for about a week thinking the Neoboards were better (I'm sorry, I really am), then I decided to give it one more chance... kinda goes to prove that first impressions aren't always right, eh? =P
Well, let's see... Ahhh, there are a whole bunch of memories, too many that I'm willing to post here. XP To sum it up: Remember Outkasts, made first PPT friend (Atamand), remember Gods and Beyond Godly usergroups, made more friends, got yelled at by Jim a lot, people kept leaving (including friends), people kept joining, got a lotta posts, then they blew up, blah blah blah, few months later... HI!
So umm... yeah. o_o

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
Hey congratulations! Two years is quite a long time.

I'm almost on my second month.

Anyways congrats again!

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Wahoo! More two year anniversaries. It's so nice to see that people really enjoy PPT to stay that long. I find it funny when being with a boyfriend for two years sounds so long to me, but yet two years at ppt seems to be rather short sounding. :P

Well congrads Sunnie! I think we need to make you two cakes in celebration, one of Auron and one of Zero. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm
Way to go! This means in two days I've been here for two years! ~:> (but back then I was Cheese Pants)

It seems like only yesterday... :thinking:
Or was it the day before?

_________________
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:15 am
Location: New York
*pokes*
Happy two-year registration anniversary thing!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 507
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:03 pm
Happy 2 year anniversary :) Mine is coming up in September.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1916
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:26 am
Yahoo Messenger: mysticalwizard91@yahoo.com
Location: Lost somewhere in the vast expanse of my mind...
Yay...it's the evil one's two year anniversary *pokes auron and is attacked*

_________________
Image
Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:44 am
ICQ: 275575868
Website: http://firefaeriedoll.com
Yahoo Messenger: fire_faerie_website
Location: Canada
Happy 2 year anniversary............. What was another one of your names? Forte!

_________________
Image
Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Happy two year anniversary. I can't help but look at you and think 'Zero' rather than Sunnie :P


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Has it really been 2 years already since Lady Insano came to the forums? Wow, I can't believe it. Congratumalations on being able to put up with us for 2 years and I hope you stick around for a few more years. Unless the forums go byebye again that is.

Only 8 months until my 3 year anniversary! Yay!

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2999
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:29 am
Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
I can't remember when I joined...
2002? 2003? I don't know... I'm over A year at LEAST... Anyway congrats!

_________________
[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:35 pm
Website: http://aequore.fi.st
Location: Somewhere.
Wow. Grats Sunnie! :D

(Yeah, that's all.)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1744
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Website: http://www.fictionpress.com/~gaviaimmer
Location: England
That's...a very long time! Congrats! I've only been on here for a couple of months.

_________________
"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:56 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookiehammy
Location: Right here, I think.
Congratulations. :) I find it strange how people can stay on this forum so long, and yet I've been here for almost two years as well. 8) I guess I'm weird in that way. :roll:
.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
I can't remember when I joined...
2002? 2003? I don't know... I'm over A year at LEAST... Anyway congrats!
Way over a year - I wouldn't be surprised if you were two already. I joined in August, and you already had like, eight thousand posts when I joined. So around this time of year, perhaps. :peace:

_________________
Image
|| Set // WIS < 33 ||


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:35 pm
Location: New England
Congrats! Two years is a long time. May there be many more!
Christopher, me too. It looks weird to have her username be Sunnie. o_0


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited