Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:11 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Deja Vu
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Have any of you ever gotten an extreme sense of Deja Vu? I got it while showing my dad a video on the computer and he said "She's so proud". This freaked me out big style as I was so sure he had said that before about that video, but I hadn't showed him the video before.That was just plain freaky.

So, does anyone else get Deja Vu or am I the only one?

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited