Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I'm leaving PPT...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:07 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/orlyplz
Location: Goshen, NY
For a week!!!

I'm going to Ocean City, Maryland, as I do every August, for a week of sand, ocean, and shopping!!!

MAYBE I'll miss you. If you're lucky. :evil:

See you when I get back!!!

_________________
Image
[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
**steals your Twinkies while you're gone**

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
Jeez, Zega, mean! You scared my half to death you evil person...

-steals Twinkies and locks them up on a remote island guarded by rabid pears-

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
You scared me, Jenna! You really did.

Have fun in MD! After all...Erif no saw MD! (aka: take pictures. XD)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
.:Requiem:. wrote:
Jeez, Zega, mean! You scared my half to death you evil person...

-steals Twinkies and locks them up on a remote island guarded by rabid pears-
I'm sure that's a typo, but I am laughing way too hard at the mental picture of a rabid pear XD

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
Quite deliberate, I assure you......that's the way my mind works :evil:

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:43 am
have you ever been to VA beach? if you have let me know which of the two you like best. I like VA beach but I have not been to ocean city, not for a long stay. I hear it's more for adults and not many family things to do at night and such.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy it :). I didn't know some of you PPT'ers were so close to moi.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Have loads of fun, Zega! And shove me in a suitcase and take me with ya, if you don't mind... ;)

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
**steals your Twinkies while you're gone**
*steals the Twinkies from Chass and runs*

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:53 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Charisma wrote:
Anyhow, hope you enjoy it :). I didn't know some of you PPT'ers were so close to moi.
*pokepoke* I'm from South Carolina. :) We were THINKING of moving to TN, but we didn't.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:58 am
Location: PPT, all the time... I live here you see
*Does large arching wave*
Have fun! Be safe! Miss us! Eat pie! o_O

_________________
Image
Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited