Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:47 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
What if you could have your own band? What would you call it and what kind of music would you play?

Genesis Live Praise, and all types of Christian music. Do not ask me where the name came from, as it's one of those things at 3am in the morning "Hey, that sounds cool!". :D

_________________
Image


Last edited by DM was on fire! on Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Hehe, Glitter. We'd play rock but have a DJ going along with us too.

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Shifty is the Reason :P
Nah I'm kidding... I don't know what I would call it.. Probably something emo, and we would play emo music too.... ;)

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
Well, my friends and I have this list of band names that we might use if we ever start a band....

Mumbling in Deutsch
Amish-Built Rocket Mattress
Reincarnation 54 (The chapter of Shaman King where Shen gets decapitated :cry: )

And there was another one, but I've forgotten. Anyway, we'd probably play accoustic emo kind of stuff....Has anyone heard BoA in English? Yeah, stuff like that. Only....worse.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Amethyst on Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
If I had a band.. well, it would be contemporary/rock/pop Christian music. What would it be called? I have no idea. Something cool. I myself wouldn't sing, I would (at first I wrote will like this is actual reality) probably play guitar/drums..

EDIT: Hmmm. Fly High just came to mind. :battar: I dunno, it would maybe deal with birds. I like birds.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Kitten Medli on Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:21 pm
Website: http://www.tibicams.com
Location: New York
Zed Leppelin. I'd play the cowbell.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:00 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Happy Flour Land
I'd name my band The Cheese Band and at our concerts we'd throw free cheese into the audience.

Arrow the Chicken would have to come on tour with us though ;)

_________________
Image
PPT News Poster
PM me with news and I'll post it!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:04 am
Location: T3h England
The confetti globs. Random name. I dunno, music?

_________________
Image
set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
The Zealots and we would play Rock Music. GO US!!!

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Heartbroken rolemodels. :P (No idea where that one came from.)

And we'd play something alternative-y. 8)

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1231
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:28 am
Location: USA
My bands name would be called Do Somethin' And we would play all diffrent type of sounding music morphed into one...we would have a very unique but cool sound. And I would be the lead singer along with a cute guitarist.

_________________
Image
Lovely Set By _jaye_


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:21 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:01 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/pokemew233
Yahoo Messenger: pokemew_233
Location: Duckburg
If I had a band, we'd be called Shoebox Remembrance, and we would play rock music. Don't ask where the name came from. It's just something I made up a long time back for a band name, and I like it.

_________________
I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
Name: The Narcoleptic Cheetahs
Style: Canadian Folk-Rock

*nod*
It'd be sweet. I'd play various instruments, i'm good at a few of them. (and bad at more!)

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Name: The Deadly Flying Starfish

Genre: Almost anything except rap and pop.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:08 am
Location: Houston Area
Name: The Smurfs
Why? Because my nickname is the smurf and its awesome. (no I didn't use a bad word)
We'd play rock and alternative music. I'd be on the drums because I absolutly love the drums.

_________________
Image
I once was Lost but now am Shadow, was blind but now I see.
Me: JAS SAVE PPT!
Jas: ugh. okay


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited