Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:47 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: My Guinea Pig
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
Well... I ended up getting a Guinea Pig.
And i'd have photos too if my camera and my computer weren't disagreeing.
Anywho.
She's really quite sweet. She was raised by little kids so she's quite hand friendly. But totally freaked out right now. (My rooms not THAT messy... but apparently she disagrees). She's in a 30 x 45 inch cage (made via the cavycages.com site) and she's really quite awesome. She's hiding in his box right now. But she was in the little pant leg type thing in there for him for awhile; then he scurried for a bit... and now she's in hiding.
Yes. Hiding. She's cute. I'll get pictures some day... when my computer isn't disagreeable, but he's black/tan and really soft, and quite sweet.
Her name is Sushi. And she is... simply awesome.
And i'd like to thank everyone who helped me decide on getting a guinea pig. I'm quite happy.

YAY! Photos coming soon.

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
Yay! How wonderful. :) It sounds like you've found a wonderful little friend. :hug:

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
YESH! GO GUINEA PIGS! :D

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I remember my friends guinea pigs, two of them managed to degrass their enormous lawn XD


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:22 am
Location: Living in America, at the end of the millenium
Awww, yay!

I want to see pictures of this cute thing. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Waterloo, Canada
Sushi eh? Awesome, show us pictures! Maybe put a piece of sushi beside it. :D

(But I could've sworn when I originally clicked the topic, it said you named it Fugu after a poisonous fish or something, and that Sushi here was the smallest guinea pig in the store...

Am I seeing things? O_o)

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Yoshi wrote:
(But I could've sworn when I originally clicked the topic, it said you named it Fugu after a poisonous fish or something, and that Sushi here was the smallest guinea pig in the store...

Am I seeing things? O_o)
I swear, I saw the same thing. I think she said she named it "Fugu" to raise its ego.

As for the description, it sounds really cute. Do post pictures quick!

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:17 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Sushi. Warning: if it's shrimp sushi, I might eat your new pet.

I wanna see pictures too, Inrun!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:46 am
Location: England, UK
I'm a little confused ... is this thing a she or a he, 'cause you say both in your post :P

Congrats on getting one though, they're lovely pets :)

_________________
Image
Credit to Ken for the set :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
*cringe*
ok.
So she was mis-sexed by the petstore. And my room mate (petstore queen extraodrinare) resexed her...

Hence the very quick name change. Darnit! I thought i'd gotten it before anyone would've read the thread. Darnit.
Oh well. Sushis adorable. I should draw her. I sense guinea pig inspiration over this. Sushi is indeed a girl.
oddly named after a cat, who was named after the food...

Sorry for the confusion.
She's currently sitting in my lap talking to me begging me for another tiny bit of carrot. Which she won't get. No fat guineas for me!

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
Congratulations on your new friend! :) Make sure to luv her and hug her and smooch her.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
Kitten Medli wrote:
Congratulations on your new friend! :) Make sure to luv her and hug her and smooch her.
I think she'd like die if I hugged her. And I avoid kissing my animals. It's just this weird thing... I don't like it.

*shrugs*
But thanks. She's a cutie.

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Nifty, I got one around 2 weeks ago. :P

And he's still scared, but not as much as before. o.0;

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited