Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:04 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Having some troubles
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
I have the Sims 2, and the CD is scratched (I've learned that's pretty typical of Sims products, considering I've bought numerous expansion packs and had to return them because of the damage on them that makes them unplayable). I've heard a lot of solutions, and the main ones are A: buy a new one (not happening, too expensive) and B: get a No-CD Patch.

Trouble is. I can't find a No-CD patch. And yes, I do own the game so if the government considers that illegal, then honestly the two words I have to say to them are bite me. Regardless, if anyone could find A: A No-CD patch that is simply a No-CD patch (the ones I did find were No-CD Patches combined with a No-Censoring Nude patch for desperate blokes) or B: Another solution, I'd be very greatful.

Thanks.

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
I've never heard of such a thing, but this is why I back up my CDs. I have two of everything right now, except for Relient K. I should burn it...

But, have you tried some of those scratch-repair pens?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:04 am
A lot of the Sims 2 and Sims 2:University disks were messed up in various ways. If you just purchased it, see if the store where you bought it will replace it. If it was a Wal-Mart, that'll be quite easy. If they won't take it back, turn to the last page of your game manual. That's where all the info on the limited 90-day warranty is. If it came scratched, you should be able to get it replace by Maxis/EA.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:14 pm
ICQ: 41960331
Website: http://ibisaeg.mine.nu
Location: Sweden
Check your PM in just a while.

_________________
http://ibisaeg.mine.nu
<silja rox my sox>... somewhat :P


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited