Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
As per the question in the title, what are you doing for March Break or whatever it's called where you live. If you don't have March Break, just post and say what you're going to do on any upcoming vacation.

For me, I'm going to get my G1 (Learner's license) next week, I'm going to work on my history essay (Boo!) and I'm going to go to some clubs next weekend.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Website: http://lightwp.mywebcommunity.org
Location: From a country, where about is aboot. Set by DM.
Homework >_< Gah!. And just sitting around relaxing, enjoying the nice spring weather here in Toronto (its 11 degrees) xP

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
sleeping and eating.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2645
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:25 am
Yahoo Messenger: vapouroushue
Location: Buried in a book of the stars.
Sleeping, cleaning, homework, catching up on reading for recreation and class, renewing my passport, visiting friends, figuring out a research paper topic, figuring out a senior thesis/independent study and emailing professors, and some.

_________________
Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
March break? What is this "March break"?
I think I've technically had mine. Did a CAT test on it, but aside from that...
I start school Wednesday. *sniffle*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2645
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:25 am
Yahoo Messenger: vapouroushue
Location: Buried in a book of the stars.
DM was on fire! wrote:
March break? What is this "March break"?
I think I've technically had mine. Did a CAT test on it, but aside from that...
I start school Wednesday. *sniffle*
I'm assuming it's like Spring Break, or at least that's what I was refering to in my previous post.

_________________
Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
SpiraLethe wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
March break? What is this "March break"?
I think I've technically had mine. Did a CAT test on it, but aside from that...
I start school Wednesday. *sniffle*
I'm assuming it's like Spring Break, or at least that's what I was refering to in my previous post.
Actually, what I was saying is I don't have one. :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
DM was on fire! wrote:
SpiraLethe wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
March break? What is this "March break"?
I think I've technically had mine. Did a CAT test on it, but aside from that...
I start school Wednesday. *sniffle*
I'm assuming it's like Spring Break, or at least that's what I was refering to in my previous post.
Actually, what I was saying is I don't have one. :P
Disadvantage to homeschooling.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:21 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Paul wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
SpiraLethe wrote:
I'm assuming it's like Spring Break, or at least that's what I was refering to in my previous post.
Actually, what I was saying is I don't have one. :P
Disadvantage to homeschooling.
Hey, I got roughly 2 months off when we were moving.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
DM was on fire! wrote:
Paul wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
Actually, what I was saying is I don't have one. :P
Disadvantage to homeschooling.
Hey, I got roughly 2 months off when we were moving.
Americans get that for summer break.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
Three months :p

Anyway, I'm going to sleep, eat, and RP. Oh, and watch anime. That's really all that's important in life, right?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I don't get a March vacation. Here in New York, we have week-long vacations in February and April. In February, I went to Florida. In April, I'll probably just sit around my apartment.

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
For Spring Break (offically starting after my last final on Wednesday ~1300 PST), I will be catching up with all of my writing that got pushed aside last quarter so that I can push it a little aside this quarter. I have a massive back log of ideas, and I have many 'seasons' to write before I get to the parts I really want to write about.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Waterloo, Canada
Mine started at the end of yesterday. I have absolutely no plans, save for working on Monday for what I assume to be minimum wage ($6/hour) for six hours. :P

I still have to decide on a day to study for tests coming the week after...

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Tenterhooks
Thanks to EC, I will spend spring break making my dreams of fandom conquest a reality! Well, erm, maybe changing the opinions of a few people about certain volatile aspects of the fandom, but... close enough! Bwa ha haaa!

_________________
Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited