Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:18 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:25 am
Location: In Miyavi's pants
I found this in an old Valentine's Day email, and I thought that I could share it here :)

http://www.chezmaya.com/applet/valentin.htm

I thought it was kind of addicting, especially the wire and anti-gravity modes.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:20 pm
Location: Australia
Hee hee hee! :lol:

So much fun!

Thanks for the link Kyra *bookmarks it*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:25 am
Location: In Miyavi's pants
Glad you like it :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:07 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/orlyplz
Location: Goshen, NY
All I see is a black page with the a box saying "Dislocation" and stuff of the sort, some french, and a odd guy and a counter.I don't see what is so fun?

_________________
Image
[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: High-security asylum cell.
Zega wrote:
All I see is a black page with the a box saying "Dislocation" and stuff of the sort, some french, and a odd guy and a counter.I don't see what is so fun?
Move your mouse.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
I think it works in IE. it's pretty cool, actually, if a bit spooky

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:55 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
Its a bit.... creepy!
The music makes it a bit better -the mutation mode is just freaky though! O:

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:25 am
Location: In Miyavi's pants
maniac wrote:
Its a bit.... creepy!
The music makes it a bit better -the mutation mode is just freaky though! O:
Holy crap. I checked the mutation X thing, and it got stuck and it was creeping me out >_<

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:07 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/orlyplz
Location: Goshen, NY
matchbow wrote:
I think it works in IE. it's pretty cool, actually, if a bit spooky
Ahh. That must be it.I use firefox, and it wasn't appearing.I switched to IE and it is.Ooo this is quite fun!

_________________
Image
[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Website: http://www.speculationcentral.com
Yahoo Messenger: DFire870
Location: Austin, Texas
I really don't understand what the skeleton-thing has to do with either the quote or Valentine's Day, except for the enlarged heart.

Wow, the mutant one is weird. xD

_________________
Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited