Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:12 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Panda Playground
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11760083/

Probably old news to some, but I just heard it this morning and now finally read it.

It is a sweet story. I'm glad that someone is taking care of those poor pandas. I like their play area. Looks better than what I had growing up.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
So adorable <3 I just saw the story on CNN. I love pandas <3

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2645
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:25 am
Yahoo Messenger: vapouroushue
Location: Buried in a book of the stars.
That was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I've actually been to that research centre, back when I lived in Sichuan.

_________________
Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm
ICQ: 279147659
Website: http://fiddelysquat.deviantart.com
I'm a human and *I* don't have a playground!

Their priotiries are clearly messed up.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm
Fiddelysquat wrote:
Their priotiries are clearly messed up.
Like how the pets caught in Hurricane Katrina got a fancy bus and the actual people got a livestock wagon?

Lucky pandas...

_________________
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2645
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:25 am
Yahoo Messenger: vapouroushue
Location: Buried in a book of the stars.
Yeah, those pandas. They're so lucky that they're going extinct.

_________________
Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Yeah, I want to go extinct. D:

Pandas own the world, therefore they get their own playground, quite simple really.

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
AWWW! PANDAS!

-loves- It's so sad that they're going extinct....Pandas are awesome....

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:24 am
*loves pandas*

THEY ARE SO CUTE!

They really are. And they're so roly-poly and absorbed with eating bamboo, you can hug them. <3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited