Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:13 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

How did you fly in your dreams?
Flapping my arms 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Zooming 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
Some kind of device/relic 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Other 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
I've never had a flying dream 40%  40%  [ 10 ]
Total votes: 25
Author Message
 Post subject: Flying Dreams
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Tenterhooks
In my dreams, I fly like Superman. Eo, oddly enough, flies by flapping her legs.

_________________
Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Well, I hovered once (on a high-tech hover jet), but have never actually flown... I think.

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Website: http://www.speculationcentral.com
Yahoo Messenger: DFire870
Location: Austin, Texas
I don't usually fly in my dreams, but one I had when I was little, I was flying like Superman, but I had pillows strapped around me in case of a crash landing. :lol:

_________________
Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I used to grow wings in my dreams and drift off.

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
I've never flew in my dreams... I did fall from the sky however.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
At first I couldn't remember flying - but then I remembered one where I dreamt I was a cross between Knuckles and Sonic, and I sort of flew onto roofs and stuff in that...that was superman style :)

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Via airplane for the most part, but I am usually grounded or asea in most dreams

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I can't remember ever having a flying dream. I've definitely had a lot of falling dreams though...oh how I hate waking up from one of those :x

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2541
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:50 am
Location: *bamf*
I've never had a flying dream :/ But then I've never had a falling dream either so I'm good thanks! ^__^

_________________
Petpet Central


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: Rubber Ducky Land
I rarely have dreams, and when I do have them, They are forgotten by the time i wake up.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
I don't really have very many flying dreams... most of my dreams are quests for things on the ground and stuff (most of the time I don't know what I'm questing for. XD)

However, I have had flying dreams before... and I remember one of them. Just one, but, still. I can remember it in great detail, I just don't know how to explain it.

I was the pilot of one of the old-fashioned planes -- the one with the open cabin-thing and the two sets of wings and stuff like that. It was red, but I can't remember what it was called. There was an alien invasion, and I tried to save people, but couldn't, because my plane couldn't carry them all... and there was all sorts of havoc and stuff.

I had that dream quite a few years ago. XD

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
Hmmm... I usually have my arms out either side and one minute I'll be standing, walking or running (usually in a hallway) and then next minute my torso will drop forwards, my feet will come up a little (although I'll still stay at an angle like I'm leaning) and I'll just start to lift off the ground with a forwards motion and I'll start soaring down the hallway. All so very real and very exhilarating.

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
I don't believe I've had a flying dream. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:44 pm
Location: Canada
I don't think I have ever flew in a dream. Well, not yet.

_________________
Image
Set made by YesItIsh


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:04 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
Kind of 'zooming' but not actually that fast. I don't often have flying dreams, but I've had just a few that were really good. I can't really remember much of them now.

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited