Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:12 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Who loves the chicken?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 692
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:29 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/~pieish/
I just refreshed the page now, and there he was. I'm in love with him already <3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 667
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: UK
He scares me :P

_________________
Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: PrettyPeppyPopPrincess
Location: One word... roller disco. Wait, that's two. o_O
I think he's cuuuuute. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 994
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:40 pm
He makes me wonder why his head is a different colour from his body.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1122
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:25 am
Location: Wishing I was in a play
Eh, it's okay. Mildly cute, original, and it's a refreshing change from the beanbag. I'm not that fond of the colors, though. I don't hate it, don't love it, so it's okay. :) It'd be nice if they had different color chickens every couple of weeks.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 505
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Yahoo Messenger: krazykidx2x
Location: Denver, Pennsylvania
He reminds me of what I had for dinner last night. :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 771
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Website: http://www.aquilinestudios.org
Location: New Jersey
Lol! It's Arrow! <3

Awwwwww it's much cuter then the bean that's for sure. :battar:


~:>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
What chicken? O.o;;

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
Igg wrote:
What chicken? O.o;;
Ummmm..yeah.

EDIT: Never mind. This:

Image

New logo..refresh to see it if you cant.

I personally dislike it.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Refresh, oh, I see, now.

I think its pretty neat.

So much for Pink Poogle Toy.
Now its Fat Chicken Forums.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:31 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:06 pm
Erm, yeah? What chicken?

I must be being a bit stupid.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
It's a nice change. PPT updated over the weekend so it's no suprise the logo was updated as well.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 484
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:25 am
Location: Massachusetts
Well, I like how it looks on SubBlack <3 Though that fact that his head isn't the same color as his body kinda scares me.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:24 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:06 pm
Aha, now I get it. Big yellow freak.

_________________
Signature exceeded 400x100 px. limit
Oops, Sorry. Goes to reduce the size.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Waterloo, Canada
White_Wolf wrote:
He makes me wonder why his head is a different colour from his body.
My fault, I've fixed it, but it hasn't been uploaded. :P

Anyways, I'm personally okay with it. It was Sandra's (ahoteinrun) idea, so I decided to draw it out and thus this forum has turned into the Fat Chicken Forums. :D

[edit] Oh...so it has been uploaded...

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited