Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:26 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:58 pm
I am NOT talking about the show because, well the show sucks completly.

But the manga, I love


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:16 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
I've read a teeny tiny bit of the manga... it's pretty good.

And the show does NOT suck. I saw an episode of the part of the manga I read, and it wasn't bad. Not bad at all.

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:43 am
Website: http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Kaolla_kawa
Location: Nath
I'm sure the Japanese version of the show is quite good. And I like the manga ^^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:40 am
Website: http://www.shadow-network.cjb.net
Location: Cybertron, Australia
I like the manga. Not a lot of it has been released in Australia, but so far so good.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: East Tennessee
I love the manga, but I don't like the show.

The main problem I have with the show is that I don't like most of the voice-casting. I like Amidamaru and Yoh's voices, but I thought they could have found better voices for Manta, Anna, and some of the other characters.

(I haven't watched One-Piece yet. I'm afraid I'll absolutely hate the voice casting. :( )

_________________
Image

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/26638
http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ind or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/tra <----please click one, if you don't mind (Don't need ind at the moment)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
Love completely. Easy to follow storyline, makes you want to get more into it, decent mixture of humor and drama, awesome premise, and Yoh's freaking adorable.

Now I have to read the manga...*sigh*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:58 pm
Amethyst wrote:
Love completely. Easy to follow storyline, makes you want to get more into it, decent mixture of humor and drama, awesome premise, and Yoh's freaking adorable.

Now I have to read the manga...*sigh*

Its a wonderful manga, and I love it

My Favorite character is Anna.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4769
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:06 am
Website: http://www.maplestorymob.com/zone/maplestory/join/420246
Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I prefer the manga over the dub... especially since I can't stand some of the dubbed voices (such as Ren as a snotty Brittish boy >_<)
Iron Chef Tacobell wrote:
(I haven't watched One-Piece yet. I'm afraid I'll absolutely hate the voice casting. :( )
Don't get me started on that....ugh especially Shanks.

_________________
Image
.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:58 pm
I've read some one piece, and its not my favorite, but its ok.

I find, that Manga TV shows, often destroy the plot.

_________________
Image

Teh Awesome set my Neopets Addict

Back from V-a-c-a-t-i-o-n


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:37 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:12 am
Website: http://www.angelneko.deviantart.com
Location: U.S.A
I personally love the show. I also love the manga as well. Both are pretty good. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
I like it. I don't love it, but still it's ok (the manga, I mean, I never saw the anime)

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:32 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:50 pm
Location: New York, on a handball court
I kinda like the Anna voice, but Tray(Horohoro) is weird.

My favorite phrase that i've seen:
Quote:
Molly(I think):"If our pager is broken, how will we contact you to get another one?"

Silva: Ummm....bear(points)

Everyone turns and say 'huh?"

Silva: Take care!

Everyone else: Insert:sweat

_________________
Image
A friend hosts this sig.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
Tsumego wrote:

My favorite phrase that i've seen:
Quote:
Molly(I think):"If our pager is broken, how will we contact you to get another one?"

Silva: Ummm....bear(points)

Everyone turns and say 'huh?"

Silva: Take care!

Everyone else: Insert:sweat
I laughed so hard through that entire scene...The thing with Bason getting repeatedly thumped was awesome as well :roflol:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited