Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:27 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2713
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:48 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/thedandan/
Location: Probably; a bunny.
Yessiiiireeeee folks, it's Bnos Birthday! let's all launch some pudding and crisps at him for a good 17th!

_________________
Image
generally unimpressed. Koku.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 131
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Happy 17th Beano! :D My #1 fan haha jk :P

:hug:

_________________
* love works like magic . and it's so true my mind can't grasp it . .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
LIEK ONG BNO'S 17!!!11!!eleven!1!

**snogs** Happy Birthday, favourite husband ;P

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 667
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: UK
Bno? Who's he?

Happy Birthday anyway!

_________________
Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:35 am
Ah, quiet, birthday boy.
<3
Happy birthday, love. Have a fantastic day!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:43 am
Bno wrote:
Bno? Who's he?

Happy Birthday anyway!
That's what I'm wondering as well ;)

Happy Birthday B N O :)

*sings*
Give me a B!


Give me an N!


Give me an O!


What does it Spell?
B N O!!!!!!! (yes I know it's not B N O, but that's how I've always said it and I refuse to change it :D )


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:54 am
Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Happy birthday to this Bno person, whoever they are. =P

*Throws cake at Bno, then runs away*

_________________
can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 375
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 am
Location: The Soul Society
<3 Happy Birthday Bno! ^^ *hugs* Hope the big 1-7 is a great year!

_________________
Image
Time stops for no one.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 692
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:05 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Happy birthday Bno :) *hugs* I'd give you a present if I wasn't poor lol.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Happy birthday from "a nerd" :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm
Website: http://www.avidgamers.com
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
Bno wrote:
Bno? Who's he?

Happy Birthday anyway!
Ahh, the ever lovable PPT idiot. :) *pats*

*takes out the <s>dunce</s> birthday hat* *almost puts it on Bno's head* *erases the slash on dunce so it reads Dunce Birthday Boy*

^_^ Happy birthday Steveny!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:57 am
Happy birthday!

~:> Here, have Arrow.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:55 pm
Location: Next to Alphonso
In celebration, im going to think of what BNO stands for!

Body Not Owned
Boy No Otter
Bouncy Naked Orange
Brocolli Nuked Osaka
Brussel Nope Okra
Boogy Never Ow
Body No Odors
Boochi Nobody Op
Bi Nifty Optic

Okay, I'm brain dead now. X_X

_________________
Image Made by Zero(She tastes funny)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Website: http://www.speculationcentral.com
Yahoo Messenger: DFire870
Location: Austin, Texas
Happy birthday to Bingo!

Er, I mean Bno. :P

B-I-N-G-O! B-N-G-O! B-N-O! :roflol:

(If you can't tell, I'm a bit hyper. xD)

_________________
Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
Full Metal Alchemist wrote:
In celebration, im going to think of what BNO stands for!

Body Not Owned
Boy No Otter
Bouncy Naked Orange
Brocolli Nuked Osaka
Brussel Nope Okra
Boogy Never Ow
Body No Odors
Boochi Nobody Op
Bi Nifty Optic

Okay, I'm brain dead now. X_X
Body No Odors! Genius, my boy! Genius!

Happy birthday Bno guy. :P

I don't know what to give you. *whine, wiggle, whine* Do you play Neopets or not? I don't know. :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited