Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:56 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:39 am
Location: Drawing the Sword...
Speaking of Blondie(Dual-Sword-Mysterioso-Cool-Guy), do we know anything about him or his friends.

Point 2: The drive system looks really cool. I wonder if you can merge with people from other worlds. Let's see the math..


Sora ( :D ) + Auron ( 8) = :evil: Bad muthashutyomouth

Point 3: A keyblade from Auron... :cry: (I'm so giddy I cry at the thought)

Possibilities...

_________________
Himura the Battousai


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Kevco wrote:
Speaking of Blondie(Dual-Sword-Mysterioso-Cool-Guy), do we know anything about him or his friends.

Point 2: The drive system looks really cool. I wonder if you can merge with people from other worlds. Let's see the math..


Sora ( :D ) + Auron ( 8) = :evil: Bad muthashutyomouth

Point 3: A keyblade from Auron... :cry: (I'm so giddy I cry at the thought)

Possibilities...

A keyblade from Auron...that would be AMAZING! I love Auron, he is one of the coolest FF characters in the series. I'm looking foward to more keyblades. And I hope in Kingdom Hearts 2 they put chocobos in. I would do anything to see Goofy and Donald on the back of a chocobo, screaming hysterically.
<3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited