Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:16 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:43 pm
Location: Antarctica
I have the Kyo hat. I bought it at A-kon last summer. :D I also have a Yuki plush that my mother bought for me. I want to get a Momiji plush/hat, though. He's my second favorite Sohma.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited