Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:49 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Disney's ToonTown
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:45 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=galonski64
Yahoo Messenger: galonski64
Location: USA
I was wondering if anyone plays that mmorpg. Since i tried my 3 day trail when the cannon shot on toontown was up, I have been addidcted to the fun gameplay. I am currently a semi strong toon in the game and I was wondering if anyone else has played it./ Granted it mostly a kid game, but as a young adult i found the game to be lots of fun. JUst like i find neopets to be fun.

_________________
-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 413
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:44 am
Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
I never really tried it because of the kiddish type, but I might check it out one of these days.

_________________
Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: Super BOWL XL
I did a three day trial and loved it, but am not chucking up the cash to pay for it.

_________________
ImageImage19 Points!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
Yah, I tried the 3 day trial, 3 times.

I love it, although the lag sometimes makes me freak, and my computer almost crashed once because of it.

Besides that it was awesome.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:45 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=galonski64
Yahoo Messenger: galonski64
Location: USA
Khristian wrote:
Yah, I tried the 3 day trial, 3 times.

I love it, although the lag sometimes makes me freak, and my computer almost crashed once because of it.

Besides that it was awesome.
I know the lag can be bad some times but i found it magineable at most times.

_________________
-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited