Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:40 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm
DM: Hawk Nelson doesn't deserve even one hug.

_________________
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
Yukio: They're not really diamond encrusted, you know. It's plastic.

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 am
Location: Melb, Australia
Dawn2 wrote:
Yukio: They're not really diamond encrusted, you know. It's plastic.
Ahahahah I found that one so funny ^.^

_________________
Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4363
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:40 am
Location: Down Under
zorg wrote:
Rachel : I think i'll stop posting and go do some revision now ^.^

*dances*
:x :x I do revision!! granted the amount i did shot up while ppt was down, but still!!

Zorg: ok, i admit it, its w00t!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Me: Who's John Reuben? What's a Nuisance? And lyk omg!!! I speel the lead singer of Relient K's last name right! (YES, PEOPLE! I know it's Theisson! YOu try only hearing the song on radio and trying to spell it!)
CD: I HATE DM.

Dawn: I don't care about Yukio anymore. Here Alex, you can be his official fangirl.
Alex: No! DM, you can have him!
Me: Here SL! Have my treasured autographed Hawk Nelson poster!

Adoration: Who's Michael W. Smith? And what the heck's a Schmitty? And DM? I LURVE YOU!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:54 am
Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
DM was on fire! wrote:
Me: Who's John Reuben? What's a Nuisance? And lyk omg!!! I speel the lead singer of Relient K's last name right! (YES, PEOPLE! I know it's Theisson! YOu try only hearing the song on radio and trying to spell it!)
CD: I HATE DM.

Dawn: I don't care about Yukio anymore. Here Alex, you can be his official fangirl.
Alex: No! DM, you can have him!
Me: Here SL! Have my treasured autographed Hawk Nelson poster!

Adoration: Who's Michael W. Smith? And what the heck's a Schmitty? And DM? I LURVE YOU!
*Whacks* It's ...Alex or Alex, Queen of the Universe! Don't want anyone mixing me up with that Aussie Alex lady. =P



SL: *Screams and runs away from fame* *Lives out the rest of his life as a hermit in the Amazon rainforest, his sole pleasure in life being this: striking up long, one-sided conversations with invisible, rabid, purple monkeys and, occasionally, piranhas*

_________________
can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4363
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:40 am
Location: Down Under
...Alex wrote:
SL: *Screams and runs away from fame* *Lives out the rest of his life as a hermit in the Amazon rainforest, his sole pleasure in life being this: striking up long, one-sided conversations with invisible, rabid, purple monkeys and, occasionally, piranhas*
yeah, someone that lives in an igloo would never live in the rainforest!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:56 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookiehammy
Location: Right here, I think.
...Alex: LIEK OMG111 DARK CATSLE WUZ LIEK TEH COOLEST RP EVA11!11 LOLZ.

...Alex: Actually, Anubis, I believe with all my heart that we RPed well at that point in time. I mean, I RPer Brenna so amazingly, and, jaknow, Cameron is so clever.

Hm. Actually, you did RP Brenna amazingly, but I'm too lazy to start a debate about it. :P

_________________
Image
|| Set // WIS < 33 ||


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 am
Location: Melb, Australia
rachel wrote:
zorg wrote:
Rachel : I think i'll stop posting and go do some revision now ^.^

*dances*
:x :x I do revision!! granted the amount i did shot up while ppt was down, but still!!

Zorg: ok, i admit it, its w00t!
Ahahha not enough hours in the day eh? (its wh00t! its like whoops!)

_________________
Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
SL: Left shoes? Eh. Never gonna take one of those.

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 am
Location: Melb, Australia
Sock : I'm not really a sock, i'm actually a shoe! :o

*lamest joke ever*

_________________
Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:40 am
Website: http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/
Anubis: Dogs > Hamsters

_________________
Image
Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 am
Location: Melb, Australia
Twisted Sanity wrote:
Anubis: Dogs > Hamsters
ahahahahah

Twisted Sanity : I wasn't really ever teh0mega

(why'd you change your name?)

_________________
Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:56 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookiehammy
Location: Right here, I think.
Twisted Sanity wrote:
Anubis: Dogs > Hamsters
*drops cheese on you*

TS: I <3 having cheese dropped on me.

_________________
Image
|| Set // WIS < 33 ||


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:40 am
Website: http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/
I changed me name, coz teh0mega was something that I came up with when I was in one of them new memberish moods. And it makes me sound nerdy :P

Twisted Sanity rules :P

Oh and 'nubis, Cheese rock 8)

_________________
Image
Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited