Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

Who's better?
Jet 76%  76%  [ 38 ]
Ciara 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
Total votes: 50
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: Super BOWL XL
Ciara is not going to be my girl, GO JET!

_________________
ImageImage19 Points!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 553
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:04 am
UGH I HATE CIARA!!!

Her and her stupid lyrics jamming up on the printers in newspaper. I don't even know if I've ever heard any of her songs, but just the fact that her lyrics were being printed by the yearbook staff makes me vote for Jet.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 272
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:59 pm
Location: 61°13'N 149°52'W
Definitely Jet. I don't especially care for Ciara's songs that I've heard.

_________________
Image Thanks to bluehawaii19 for the beautiful set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I haven't even heard of Ciara untill about last week. :oops: And I don't really like her, so definetley Jet.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:33 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Jet. I don't think I've actually heard Ciara's stuff..

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Never heard Jets music, but I don't like Ciara...
I voted for Jet.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Jet, no doubt about it. I've never heard any of Ciara's music, but I know I will not like it... that is -definately- not my genre.

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:13 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Kym! Kym deserves to win!~

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:35 am
Jet, no contest. I may be the only person on the face of the planet who can't stand "1, 2 Step".


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Shoyru_Lover wrote:
Kym! Kym deserves to win!~
Hey, he's right! Change my vote from Jet to Kym! Then we'll all be happy! =D

;) Silly, silly, Yukio... though, if Kym was an option, that's definately who I'd vote for. :P

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
Yeah, I'll nominate Kym to go on Versus ;P

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1046
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:35 pm
Location: Nantes
vkceankraz wrote:
I may be the only person on the face of the planet who can't stand "1, 2 Step".
I don't think so. That song makes my ears bleed. ;)

Definitely Jet.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:28 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:38 pm
Yahoo Messenger: floella_de_ville
Location: U.K
I don't like either so I'll miss this week out

_________________
Image
Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Jet. Ciara is definitely not my genre...

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
I never really liked Ciara. And how can you not vote for Jet?

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited