Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:28 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Kare Kano?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:27 pm
Location: tortuga
Very cute manga series...it's a romance...*squeels*

It's actually really hystarical though xD

opinions?

_________________
Image
signature by WIS! :]


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:16 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/hakuryu_86/
Location: In the TC or at the TP playing with my gallys
It's an old series, the manga's still continung but I believe the anime's been discontinued... I remember watching a few episodes... It was really funny, considering it came from the author of Evanglion :P

_________________
Gallion Count: 55/100 Ukali Count: 30/100 Now That's A Long Long way off...
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 771
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Website: http://www.aquilinestudios.org
Location: New Jersey
I'm about halfway through it. It really is cute. It can be a little overdramatic at times but it is definately one of the most amusing series I've ever seen.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:04 am
I've seen part of the anime and enjoyed it, but I've never read any of the manga, at least not yet. Once I find another job, and my husband does the same, I think we're going on an anime and manga spree.

I still need to finish the anime. I think the biggest drawback is that there are a lot of episodes on each disk (5 or 6, right?) Since I rent all of my anime before buying it, and the place I rent from only has one day rental, it's sometimes hard to finish it all, especially if I want to rent something else as well. So I tend to stay away from the disks with the most episodes, because I know I won't get through them all. Which means shows like Kare Kano and Marmalade Boy keep getting left on the shelf, even though I'm dying to finish them.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I've only read the manga and only up to volume 4. I plan on buying some more, since I think it's absolutely adorable. :3 The characters in it are so cute, and I espicially like the little doggy. I think his name is Perro Perro, or something like that.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited