Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:13 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Full Metal Alchemist
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:21 am
Location: Québec ♥ I'm french Canadian.
Ok.. Just a verification...I want to know all...Do you love this...Do you hate this...Make me understand your opignons....
I personally so loooooooooove that serie...And I think Edward Elric <3 ...Is so cool! And cute for a manga :P How about you? <

_________________
Caroline Bélisle aka Caro ♥
willing to know you.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Well lets see, the ending left much to be desired, Hughs death was the saddest in any possible show, they just had to have his daughter there asking the steriotypically depressing questions. Ed and Al are crap. Roy and whoever the book girl was are for teh win.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4769
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:06 am
Website: http://www.maplestorymob.com/zone/maplestory/join/420246
Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I've only seen what was shown so far on Adult Swim.... I'm prefering the manga's storyline over the anime (especially when the Xing characters were introduced and the revelation about Winry's parents.)

_________________
Image
.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I'm a big fan of FMA. I have the anime, the manga, the T-shirt and an Ed action figure. :P Hughes, Roy and Ed are definetley my favorite characters though.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for anything sad, but that series made me cry quite a few times.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
My friend S-chan is obsessed with FMA. Oddly enough, she's in love with both Ed and Ren (from Shaman King), and they're both voiced by Paku Romi in the Japanese animes. -shrug-

I'm trying to track the manga down somewhere because it looks really good. I already have a ton of the music :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:21 am
Location: Québec ♥ I'm french Canadian.
I agree, Ed is sooooooo cool! <3 I have pictures of him everywere on my walls! :oops:
And I have all the songs of the episodes...I know the opening lyrics by heart!

_________________
Caroline Bélisle aka Caro ♥
willing to know you.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Amethyst wrote:
Oddly enough, she's in love with both Ed and Ren (from Shaman King), and they're both voiced by Paku Romi in the Japanese animes. -shrug-
Her soul was stolen by Paku Romi as well? :P
And ah yes, the music is amazing for that series. One of my favorite anime soundtracks.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
There is already a thread on Full Metal Alchemist here. :)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited