Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:28 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

Do you know about it?
Yes I often play and I pay for it! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Didnt play since we have to pay! 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Only play on 15 day trials... 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
I heard about that... 60%  60%  [ 21 ]
Ragna WHAT???(Just say you dont know about it lol) 14%  14%  [ 5 ]
This is such a boring game... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I used to play... 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 35
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:21 am
Location: Québec ♥ I'm french Canadian.
Ive been not coming lately because I have been absorbed by a new game. Now I can organize my time to come on Ppt too.. But I wanted to know...Who know about thats wonderful game : Ragnarok Online?

_________________
Caroline Bélisle aka Caro ♥
willing to know you.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I played it for about a year, but the private servers while fun, began to eat away at my heart as they continuously crashed or went offline.

I started off on a server called Spyder Lake, 3/3/3 rates I believe, it was ok, but increadibly slow.

I moved onto a server under the control of Ghostryder and Barbar called CapriceRO, and that was some of the best fun. However the server went down 3 times, although the server had about 30/30/30 rates to begin with, they dropped them to 25 after the second crach, and loosing level 99 characters 3 times is really depressing. Eventually Ghostryder called it quits and the server went.

Finally I moved onto a server called SonicRO with 20/20/80 rates, and point doubling (which allowed for great fun) which would allow you for a small price to double your points (though only once, if you gained more levels and more points to spend, only the new ones would get doubled and added ontop). On there I managed to have a level 99 Sin Cross, Sniper, and Lord Knight, and those were fun times. But then Sonicos (the GM) did some sort of reformat, deleted all data (Noooo not agaaaaain) and it essentially disabled my computer from accessing it due to my comp being windows 98. Eventually after 7 months of complaining, wanting to play, the server died anyway.

I haven't played RO in ages now =/


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: High-security asylum cell.
Heard of it often, never played :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Tenterhooks
I've heard of it, but too much Runescape has jaded me to MMORPGs. (And I didn't even get the woodcutting level to symbolically chop down the yew tree!)

_________________
Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Some internet friends let me us their account and make a character to play with. I played Archer and Acolyte I believe. It was a long time ago. I used the free trial, but it was much too brief at the time. :P

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
I first heard about it thanks to Jasujo's NNV game. :P

Never did check it out though ... o_O

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:04 am
I've heard of it, but as I already play one pay MMORPG (City of Heroes), I'm not about to join another. Besides, I'm going to assume it's a fantasy style game? I simply can't get into those. I played Asheron's Call on and off for about 3-4 years, and never enjoyed it as much as I do CoH. ^^;


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:00 am
Website: http://subeta.org
I've played it almost every summer holiday and sometimes for shorty periods during the rest of the year.

It gets boring so fast..

_________________
Image
Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
Heard of it, never played, never been hugely interested in playing. I might consider it if a friend recommended it and I actually had some spare time with which to humor them but that'd be about it.

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
_jade_em_ wrote:
Heard of it often, never played :P
Uh huh.

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
Same with Bangel and jade... it seems fun though.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:58 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Among the crayons on my desk..
I heard of it, I downloaded it, but I don't play it.

I don't really wanna pay for it, and I'm gonna start my trial once I find TIME to play it.

_________________
Image
. Set by Medusa ♥


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:58 am
Location: PPT, all the time... I live here you see
I think I have heard of it before, but never really looked into it or played it :)

_________________
Image
Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:13 pm
Yahoo Messenger: lil_pumpkin82
Location: Shelburne, Ontario, Canada.
I've heard of it, but I wouldn't play it since you have to pay. I have better things to do with my time than pay for something I get no actual... value out of.

_________________
Image

Set by Twisted Sanity.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
You forgot the private server option :lol:
Played it. Started at Spyder Lake, then something I forgot, then SonicRO, then a few others, then ChocoRO, and then I reformatted the computer and never re-installed the RO stuff (mainly due to it taking 3 hours...).

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited