Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:38 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

Does it?
Yes 22%  22%  [ 10 ]
No 78%  78%  [ 36 ]
Total votes: 46
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
Pretty sure we don't. My town is too tiny and unpopular to have anything cool :P

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:31 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Among the crayons on my desk..
Nope. We have several big (and sometimes pretty) libraries stationed all around here.

_________________
Image
. Set by Medusa ♥


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Nope. My town doesn't even have a public library let alone a mobile one :lol:

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
Not as such, but there's one visits the Primary School. I have so many books from there I never returned.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 247
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: UK
Well we used to though thinking about it I haven't seen it for a number of years. We have a reasonably-sized public library, I think the mobile one still visits the outlying villages.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
Yes, we do.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2541
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:50 am
Location: *bamf*
When I lived in a village there was one that came round :) Not where I am now though as there is a huge public library and huge uni library. I'd forgotten all about having a mobile library when I was younger...

_________________
Petpet Central


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:05 am
Location: England.
Not that I know of...

_________________
Image
Ali is love.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1744
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Website: http://www.fictionpress.com/~gaviaimmer
Location: England
No. We have a proper library.

_________________
"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:34 am
Location: Canada!
No, not that I know of anyways. I don't live in a town though, I live in a city, so maybe that's why.

_________________
Image
- set by WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:42 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
I think Greenville has one, but we also have a big (and I mean big, as I got lost in it one time) library downtown.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:56 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookiehammy
Location: Right here, I think.
Nope... o_o

_________________
Image
|| Set // WIS < 33 ||


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 571
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:11 pm
I don't think so.... My city has lots of libraries.

But a mobile library sounds kinda cool... Then I wouldn't have to go to the library and get sick there. I like to read and check out books, but just the library setting kills me. I feel nauseous there or just headache-y. ._.;;

I don't have time to go to the library anymore so a mobile library sounds convenient.

_________________
Image
set by me | 12.17.o5


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:15 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 885
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Yes & no. There's one for the city/county public library, but those of us in town don't use it. We just go to the library building. The bookmobile is driven to places around the county out of the city -- i.e., smaller towns that have no or smaller libraries.

_________________
hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
i've actually never seen it, but toronto does have a bookmobile. it's really weird actually

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited