Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:03 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lifelike robots
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 465
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:41 am
Location: Singapore
I'm not sure whether this is in the right board or is technology better..., but anyway, I find these really interesting... :D
These are the first ones I've ever seen online. I wouldn't be able to tell whether they're real or not if I'm only shown the photos. :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4714135.stm
http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/s ... 02278.html
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... robot.html


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:03 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Ohh I remember that. That was posted a while back :) Somewhat scary.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:39 am
:O

FREAKY

._.

I want one XD... That is desturbing...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:43 pm
Location: Antarctica
I think that's awesome, but I prefer the little dancing robots.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited