Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:22 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:12 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:55 am
Yahoo Messenger: ilikeicecreamandkitties@yahoo.com
I simply luff manga and anime. =D My dad works at a company and can get magazines for free, and that includes neopets. NO SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR ME. xD I sure hope I get those BD items as mentioned in the one magazine. :) Anyway I'd like to read the Ruroni Kenshin manga when it comes out if it didnt already. Big fan :P

_________________
Tis correct. I be a wizard -Waves staff of moon and makes your hair pink- Proof enough, yes? xD


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Your dad can get magazines for free! Lucky! Shonen Jump is so expensive, I have no pocket money left over from just anime and manga alone. *note to self: get job at magazine...factory...place*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:53 pm
Website: http://magikwishez.deviantart.com/
Location: Los Angeles, California
omg. that's so cool! I never seen the magaznines before but I googled it on google images and it looks so darn cool. ;o; And what makes it even cooler is that Shonen Jump makes the Naruto mangas. :D

_________________
Image
Set made by SECRET SANTA! ♥ Thank you! ^___^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:17 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:40 am
Website: http://www.shadow-network.cjb.net
Location: Cybertron, Australia
I just got a job, so now I can buy Shonen Jump every month.

In fact, I just bought the January issue today on the way home from work. If your dad can get you Shonen Jump, tell him to get it. It's definitely worth it.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:53 pm
Website: http://magikwishez.deviantart.com/
Location: Los Angeles, California
Optimus wrote:
I just got a job, so now I can buy Shonen Jump every month.

In fact, I just bought the January issue today on the way home from work.
How much does [usually] cost? Must buy one. ^^;

_________________
Image
Set made by SECRET SANTA! ♥ Thank you! ^___^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:03 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:40 am
Website: http://www.shadow-network.cjb.net
Location: Cybertron, Australia
magikwishez wrote:
Optimus wrote:
I just got a job, so now I can buy Shonen Jump every month.

In fact, I just bought the January issue today on the way home from work.
How much does [usually] cost? Must buy one. ^^;
Well, in Australia it costs $15 but I think it costs about 8-10 dollars in America.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: At the bookstore, adding to my arsenal.
5 bucks in America


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited